Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

In need of some direction/help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadgetpete

Greenlighter
I have chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalga so in severe pain over here:/ I was just released from hospital and in desperate need of some pain relief at home, I have this thing called fatty liver so I have to stay away from paracetamol but tolerate codeine well and can't take ibuprofen either because I'm on daily aspirin, I told the guy opposite from me in hospital and he said that it is possible to extract the codeine from the paracetamol and filter most of the paracetamol out! Does anyone out there know of the best and ultimate technique at doing this? I wanna get this right because of my liver. All I have access to right now is valium(which helps some) and panadine extra 500/15mg codeine. I want to be able to add some pure as possible codeine to my Valium when things get really bad. My doctor won't give me anything other than panadeine, I am so tired of this debilitating quite literally crippling pain that I am starting to get desperate, in hospital they could see I was in pain and gave me morphine and within seconds it was gone and I could function properly walk around..almost to good to be true. So if anyone could point me in the right direction or ask someone for me that would be GREATLY appreciated
Pete

Hey dude search up CWE (Cold Water Extraction) in the search engine, there are a few here that can help.

I suggest smoking some bud.

Thanks mate,a little bud yeah I wish! I used to smoke pot and cigs but thats prob half my prob now with breathing issues...need some special brownies;-)

it's awful that despite your medical condition, you're being prescribed something that can do you harm. without knowing the details, it sounds irresponsible.
there is heaps of cold water extraction (cwe) info on bluelight as kroniic says. get that paracetamol out of your pills.

extracting the opiates is probably not something you'd want to tell a dr about, but i think it is worth mentioning that they are prescribing you something that is likely to cause you more problems. just be careful not to come across as a 'drug seeker'.
good luck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.