• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

In Need Of An Expert's Advice?

hopelesshanger

Greenlighter
Hi, I'll try to make this as short as I can... I've went to my first rave about a month ago. I was a bit scared but my friends assured me it would be a blast, I was probably at the lowest point in my life so I decided why not. DAY ONE: It was amazing! Took 2 pills throughout the day, needless to say I had a blast. DAY TWO: Now this is where the problem occured, I took a pill and felt nothing but my friends started to roll. After 30 minutes I decided I'd take another half. 30 minutes and nothing! My friends insisted I take 1 more. Big mistake... 30 minutes later I felt amazing, but from there I lose conciousness and wake up 6 hours later after the rave is over and I'm severely tripping out questioning if anything is real. Week 1 I'm completely lost, not showing up to anything, feeling suicidal. Week 2-4 I feel completely numb and stay home completely terrified of the outside. As of now I finally kinda cleared up but I no longer have the ability to feel happy. It's as if I turned into a zombie. Now I'm coming to realize 1. It was the dumbest decision I've ever made. 2. It is very possible I've damaged my brain permanently. It's funny how a huge but quick mistake has a power to ruin a life. From everyone's experience does this get better? Will I ever be able to feel happy and somewhat functional? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading...I'm very scared :(

First off just remain calm you will feel better but it may take a week or so maybe even three weeks to feel "normal". Secondly did you or any of your friends by chance use a test kit on any of the substances you ingested? Sounds to me like you maybe have taken some MDA which would test same as mdma But Can take up to an hour or more to start feeling it (especially if you had food in your stomache). Honestly you should always wait at least an hour before taking anything more even good mdma can sometimes take a while to fully kick in especially after a big meal. but in some cases a substance could take three hours to kick in and that could be very dangerous if you dont know. Now your best friends are going to be Sleep, Supplements, Exercise, Social interactions (although intense sometimes it helps normalize you), Stimulating your brain with games or musical intstruments or whatever you do that works your mind out. For supplements I would recommend a daily dose of 5-htp, B Complex or B6 (b6 turns 5-htp to Seratonin which is what you need to build back up), b12 (Helps CNS) and any other B vitamins, Magnesium, Multivitamin + all the anti oxidants you can get into you A, C, E. (Emergen-C packets are great). Just keep your head up, focus on your health and next time, be the one who has a test kit, knowlege of how much or little and when to eat your substances, Plus a huge selection of supplements (mostly the same ones i listed) that will help protect your brain before during and after the roll (minus the 5-htp i save that for a day after my comedown and everyday following). plus they will help you enjoy the high more by giving your body and brain some nutrients to play with.

Last edited:
Lesson no. 1 never roll on two consecutive days. Space out your rolls.
You will get better. Get out in the sunshine and do healthy things. Eating (raw) yoghurt will also help.

Hi Hanger!

It's not hopeless. You overdid it for sure but didn't do anything permanent on 2 pills. Real damage usually happens over time. Burning out seratonin receptors is from repeated over use. The rest of the advice here is good. Never roll back to back! Your brain needs 2-3 weeks to recover. 5htp will help replenish your body now, just be careful taking it right after rolling cuz that can cause seratonin overload which is no fun.

It is a very good idea to test pills. Were the ones from the 2nd day the same batch as the 1st? Pills can be very different. If you got mda or cb2 or something cut with psychedelic it would be very different from rolling. If you arent ready for that or if you have a family history of depression or schizophrenia that can be a bad deal. Even that should get better with time. If it doesnt after a few weeks you should see a psychiatrist cuz there are things to do that can help if thats the case. Dont give up hope!

Many people have made this mistake, and they almost always feel better eventually. It might take a few weeks or a few months. Eating healthy, getting plenty of sleep, and exercising regularly will help you feel better faster. Avoid using any drugs while you are recovering.