In a perfect world - I'd get only what I need

Wynn

Greenlighter
34 yo, 174 lb, 6' construction type job, but just came out of losing a lot of muscle after cutting my hand. Went with a buddy and picked up what I thought was enough test, dbol, and winstrol to do a light 10 week cycle. So after much research and I know I need more to do it properly. I need help with remaining bits of what I'm missing.
6- primoteston 250mg, amps
20ml- winstrol 100mg
2- dbol 50mg pre loads
And injectable b-complex with lidocaine
I already started on my friends advice which after some reseach seems almost worthless as far as my goals.
Day 1. B-complex
Day 2. Test 250mg with dbol 50mg
Day 6. Dbol 50mg

today's day 7 or 6 days from my initial test shot which ive been hold it needs to be at least 400mg a week.
I think I should get enough test to do 500 a week, 18 more amps, and enough dbol to do 50mg every 4 days for the first 8 weeks and then run the winstrol the last 4 weeks.
Thoughts?

Goals?

And 12 weeks of 17aa steroids is a bit long, you shouldn't die, but it's usually advised against. I'd leave a few weeks between them.

Actually, why don't you write down your entire plan like this (just an example not intended to be a complete cycle or suggestion or anything):
w 1-12 400mg tren e e3d
w 1-12 400mg mast e e3d
w 1-12 100mg test e e3d
w 8-12 50mg drol ed
w 8-12 25mg dbol ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Black53~Goals. ?. Didn't really have more then to add some weight especially my legs. After my knee surgery my legs have gotten skinny, dam these shoots into my non existing ass and legs. With that in mind im not sure if I should do the winny in the second part of the cycle. Read a few things about dry joints.
As far as a game plan I found this on steriod.com

im going to do a few changes to match my schedule. I can't do a shot a day. So im going to do deca instead. The dbol studies ive read leads me to believe that on the lowest dose of 50mg every 4 days I think should be enough for my goals.

Dianabol (changing to dbol) Addition:
Week 1-6 Dianabol 20mg-30mg every day (dbol every 4th day)
Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate : 250mg-500mg per week
Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day
Winstrol Addition:
Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 250mg-500mg per week
Week 7-12 Winstrol 50mg every other day
Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

im changing the dbol to 50mg every 4 days
and any thoughts on doing test ever 5 days? The test comes in 250mg amps and my goal is to get 400mg a week I did the math and 250mg every 5 days would equal that. Or could can I mix the testosterone with the deca every 5 days?

Last edited:
Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate 400mg
Week 1-6 Deca-Durabolin 100mg
Week 7-12 Winstrol 50mg eod
Week 12-14 nothing
week 15-16 tamoxifen

you are 6ft tall 174lbs at 34.. nor did you mention bf%.

go to the store and like 30lbs of chicken breast and put it in your freezer. buy a couple tubs of whey protein.

EAT..

you have no place running this cycle..

here's what you should do instead..

week 1-16 test cyp
week 1-4 dbol
hcg 250mg e3d

2 weeks off

nolva 40 40 20 20
clomid 50 50 25 25

you don't need all that gear bro. you are wasting your hard earned money.

Thanks for bolding the part about my cycle not being a suggestion or anything. Just how he should format his intended cycle.

As for the legs, idk how your knees are now, but if you can find a squat variant (low bar back, high bar back, front, box, ...) that you can do without hurting them, that's it. Squats 3x per week (perhaps 1 day 5x5, 1 day 3x12, 1 day 10x3... don't need to use these exact numbers, just something like 1 day medium reps, 1 day high reps, 1 day low reps) are going to be your base. Add weight as best you can (if you finish a day without failing any rep add the smallest increment possible next time). Assistance work.... leg curls, hyper extensions, reverse hypers, ab work, .... And of course calf work (both standing and seated (activates muscles differently)). This + food will give you huge legs and most likely the biggest squat in the gym. Add about 500mg pw if you want test. If you really want to you can also add an oral, but it's not required (there's a few schools of thought about when - in the beginning to kickstart, once the test has kicked in for the synergy, at the end so you don't have the 2 weeks of waiting for test to drop low enough for pct and before workouts only). I'd use dbol or var (for option 'once the test has kicked in' or 'at the end'). But var is expensive/faked so if you can't afford it or get it.... Oh and watch your e2, especially if you're gonna use the dbol.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend Winstrol to anyone that has/had joint problems.

Thanks guys, good call on the winny. Already in week 3 im feeling amazing with greater workouts. This 250mg every 5 days is fine for a beginner, I think the 100mg of the deca hasn't kicked in yet but I don't believe it's enough to notice. Im going to ride this cycle out, eat like a maniac, and pick up those post cycle items. Keep you posted

Thanks guys, good call on the winny. Already in week 3 im feeling amazing with greater workouts. This 250mg every 5 days is fine for a beginner, I think the 100mg of the deca hasn't kicked in yet but I don't believe it's enough to notice. Im going to ride this cycle out, eat like a maniac, and pick up those post cycle items. Keep you posted

It won't kick-in to any noticeable degree at 100mg/week, the ester weight accounts for 40% of the actual compound weight, and half-lifes at about 7 days, so thats 30mg in your first 7 days compounding up to about 55mg/week at 28 days.... 400-600mg/week is about where you start with Deca, unless you are using low dose for collagen synthesis...