• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Improving plants by using other drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngguru93

Greenlighter
I was hoping someone would be able to clarify to me a couple ways to enhance the size of the plants and to increase the yield,
I heard I could inject cocaine into the weed stem. Has anyone ever done this and at what time in the plants growth would I do this, and would it even be beneficial??

i've heard you can IV catnip before, so I guess it makes sense that plants could mainline coke.

I don't think anyone in that situation would be benefitting, though.

I had just heard from a few different sources that it makes the plant work harder, thetefore creating bigger branches of buds with more resin on them, I looked many places and Im jist not sure if its a risk worth taking,
Or if the plant does have coke iv'd into the base of plant would it have no effects at all?? Just curious and love to learn anf explore and expand. I just dont want a catastrophy haha

Try it and let us know, seems like frontier-type stuff.

I've heard if you do it during / before the 4th week of veg, you have to keep feeding it every other day otherwise it'll become cranky and stop producing completely until its next fix. Sometimes they can be taken to rehab and they'll start producing again, but it stunts the growth of the plant for a few weeks.

Crystal meth is a much more viable option. Based on the plants biology, it can make one dose of meth last for weeks on end. It's cheaper than feeding your plant cocaine but you have to becareful leaving it home alone - it might steal stuff from your house and sell it to the pawn shop.

GL and let us know how it goes

EDIT: Forgot to tell you the other great benefit of both these feeding teks. After harvest, your trichomes will be filled with coke/meth so if you dry sift your plant you can snort the resin and get high. I'm currently snorting on some fire meth OG I probably won't sleep for the next week or so

Last edited:
I haven't researched this technique so please don't bite my head off for being wrong. I grow my ganja indoors and during the early stages (before I have to move it to a bigger planter box) I'll also grow my Mushrooms in the same set up. I never noticed any change in yield or time till harvest, however, it seems no matter what strain I've grown I always get a super intense head trip/change with it. Not quite hallucinating but more intense than a usual cannabis head change. This could simply be a placebo affect; as I said, I have done know research as to whether or not it would make any difference in the ganja's growth or structure.

IVing coke into plant to make it grow faster? .....? :|.

i'll close this since it will go nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.