• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Improvement in life after experience with MDMA

Smugglerr

Bluelighter
A brief history - I've only rolled a few times, 3 times actually. The first roll, I actually took too much because my friend gave me the baggy holding the crystals and said "Take this" and I said "uhhh are you sure?" and she said yes, so I downed the bag and then she proceeded to tell me I was supposed to take only half that. I downed 400-500mg at once, and my friends were scared but holy christ I had an amazing night haha.

After that night, I noticed such a huge improvement in my life. I have straight A's in my classes, my friendships are all stronger. My group of friends are called the "PLUR Fam" in my area. I started dating an insanely beautiful girl, and my social skills have improved so much. I have zero stress.

I was worried that after taking more the amazingness would go away, but I found that since I spaced my rolls, each roll was like the first. People say that MDMA is artificial love, but my life has improved so much after taking it...responsibly.

I guess I see all these threads of people saying that MDMA/Ecstasy ruined their lives, and I wanted to say that maybe if people learned how to responsibly roll they would see that things could actually improve. Day after day I see people taking substances for the wrong reasons, and I think thats a huge part of the problem.

Am I wrong in thinking that the problem is a lack of respect for the substance?

Last edited:
ive gotta agree with this one, I know mdma is not for everyone and not a cure all for everything but after using it RESPONSIBLY for the past two years, broadly put, i'm better for it

Wow if you downed 400-500mg all at once, then.. you should have puked on the comeup most likely if it is good MDMA...
But I wont go into that. Its nice to hear people who share my experience... ever since doing MDMA my life has changed for the better.
I always used kind of responsibly.. once I rolled twice in 2 days and got fucked up, wasnt worth it ( got some shitty MD the 2nd day..)

MDMA helped me see the world in a new, loving light.. it's made life more meaningful and fun for me. MDA ive only tried once, but I gotta say that was a DEEP psychedelic trip wich let me see more of myself I didnt know.. Much much much more psychedelic than MDMA.

I say MDMA/MDA, but mdma espically could be useful in medicin because of the "cleansing" effect you get from it.. It could clean depression and change your mind about the world in ONE use.. not one tablet everyday of the month. THe only reason it's illegal in my mind, is to keep people buying shittier drugs from the pharmacudical companies, and to wipe out the good word of MDMA... when its illegal, you can get anything as a white powder.. it kinda ruins the good name MDMA really deserves.

I dryheaved a few times, and I was uncomfortable for a little bit but when I got inside the event, it all went away and I felt pretty amazing, so yeah I can see how my first dose would have been bad lol

I agree, I've definitely seen positive changes in my life/personality since I started taking MDMA (responsibly!). I'm in a long-distance relationship and being able to roll with my girlfriend once in a while really helps us remember why we stick together.

After my first MDMA experience it positively changed my life. My social anxiety was no longer as severe, I had my first 'real' girlfriend, I became more open minded, and it even changed my study interests. It's probably one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

The lack of respect is due to a lack of education. If people learned and understood the mechanism of drugs, not just MDMA, the risks associated with them, how to practice harm reduction, and how to benefit from them there would be a higher level of responsible use. Keeping drugs illegal and using scare tactics/propaganda on the population to refrain from drug use instead of educating them about drugs is a real issue. If someone only had the knowledge that MDMA is bad for you, but were to still try it and had an afterglow/felt normal the day after why wouldn't they do it again in a week? From their knowledge, or lack thereof, it seems logical to them that MDMA is harmless.

Unfortunately, the majority of people do not educate themselves. If governments feel that it's there duty to have a grade school system to "force" people to have a baseline level of education, then they should be responsible for educating people about drugs.

My logic seems a little wishy-washy, but I'm sure you get the point.

A brief history - I've only rolled a few times, 3 times actually. The first roll, I actually took too much because my friend gave me the baggy holding the crystals and said "Take this" and I said "uhhh are you sure?" and she said yes, so I downed the bag and then she proceeded to tell me I was supposed to take only half that. I downed 400-500mg at once, and my friends were scared but holy christ I had an amazing night haha.

After that night, I noticed such a huge improvement in my life. I have straight A's in my classes, my friendships are all stronger. My group of friends are called the "PLUR Fam" in my area. I started dating an insanely beautiful girl, and my social skills have improved so much. I have zero stress.

I was worried that after taking more the amazingness would go away, but I found that since I spaced my rolls, each roll was like the first. People say that MDMA is artificial love, but my life has improved so much after taking it...responsibly.

I guess I see all these threads of people saying that MDMA/Ecstasy ruined their lives, and I wanted to say that maybe if people learned how to responsibly roll they would see that things could actually improve. Day after day I see people taking substances for the wrong reasons, and I think thats a huge part of the problem.

Am I wrong in thinking that the problem is a lack of respect for the substance?

If you think you have been responsible you are delusional. You are extremely iresponsible, just eating large amount of chemicals that your fucked up friend hands you without asking them how much to take (which is probably not even a good idea bc they could not probably tell which way was up at that point) ....you eat entire bag of drugs without making sure of the dossage and overdose yourself? I don't understand...you've don'e mdma like 3 times.....you havn't gotten to the ugly part yet....keep taking 4 to 500mg doses and you'll break yourself in no time at all. What if that had been 6-alb or something more potent...what if it had been 2cb or something you'd be dead now.

If you think you have been responsible you are delusional. You are extremely iresponsible, just eating large amount of chemicals that your fucked up friend hands you without asking them how much to take (which is probably not even a good idea bc they could not probably tell which way was up at that point) ....you eat entire bag of drugs without making sure of the dossage and overdose yourself? I don't understand...you've don'e mdma like 3 times.....you havn't gotten to the ugly part yet....keep taking 4 to 500mg doses and you'll break yourself in no time at all. What if that had been 6-alb or something more potent...what if it had been 2cb or something you'd be dead now.

How fat is that stick up your ass right now? He made a dumb first timer choice, big deal. No need to scald him as I'm sure he learned his lesson.

MDMA was legal back in the day to help in counseling sessions because it opens you up. Just like everything else, when people abuse it it gets banned. Pure MDMA when used in the right way can be quite a remarkable and wonderful drug.

The first year of my MDMA use was an incredible one. I started to really get an idea of what I wanted out of my life, I met the boy that I'm still crazy about to this very day, and it helped me begin my journey in self love and accepting some pretty awful things that have happened. This chemical has amazing power if used responsibly and your focus remains on the clarity it can bring instead of it turning into how fucked up you can get.

The last few years my experiences haven't quite been the same, but I think a huge part of that was caused by my friend circle either abusing it or having a change of heart about the drug and vilifying me for continuing my experiences. My bf doesn't roll any longer and really has no interests in going to events.

I sometimes am unable to understand how something that has contributed in such a positive way in my life has brought so much negativity to those around me.

I didn't say I take 500mg every time haha, I said I made the mistake the first time. The last 2 times have been around 200mg MAX. I don't think I'll get to the ugly part if I don't abuse it like many people have here. Anyways, I'm not here to fight with anyone, I'm sorry you misunderstood my post man! That first time was not something I'd ever replicate or recommend someone do!

I've had it both ways.

1) I fucked up majorly on mostly mephedrone (yeah definitely no MDMA) 4-5 years ago and paid dearly for it, maybe up to this day.

2) My more recent, more responsible (could still be better though) use of mostly 5-MAPB has been incredible lesson in empathy and life-affirmant and changed my relationship with my flat mate from being kinda estranged to best friends, so I really can't complain.

I have to agree with what has been said here.

I have rolled four, maybe five, times so far, approximately in a timespan of a year, i.e. giving myself ample recovery time after each roll. Also, I have started pre and post supplementing my rolls, which makes for much better, perhaps even non-existing, comedowns.

The thing I has struck me the most after using the drug, as corny as it may sound, is love. To approach life and other people with love, and have an even greater disregard for all the bullshit and shallowness one comes in to contact with.

There's a poll that you can vote on still I think on this sub-forum to say whether or not MDMA has helped or hurt your life.
I believe it's like 3/4 of people voted that it helped and enlightened their life.

I think as long as people don't abuse MDMA and respect it then it can really be used for emotional, psychological awareness and enlighten your life.

I believe alot of people who have bad experiences with the drug either use too frequently, don't respect it, take too much, don't space out properly, re-dose constantly, or their brain function and body chemistry is a little different and can't take the after effects it causes. Just like some people have to take certain medications and some don't. Brain chemistry is different for everyone, and side effects can effect everyone differently.

I think we hear alot of people who complain on here about it are just looking for answers. Just like they say if you eat at a restraunt and don't like it or have a bad experience they will tell 100 people, and the people who have a good experience might tell 1 or two. Same concept here I believe....