• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Improve "Lisdex" with Ginko?

Backgroud:
I have lisdexamphetamine prescribed for my ADHD.
But it has some annoying side-effects, like the fact that it's effects are disrupted by food items such as anything with vitamin-C. And the effects are uneven from day to day and there is tolerance build up, "speed-dick", jaw-grinding (Solved that with magnesium).

Anyway, I heard the the supplement "Ginko" can help to improve the "Lisdex" experience?
Improve blood-flow and amplify the effect to some degree?

Ginkgo_600x.jpg

I wildcrafted a bunch of leaves, and Im wondering if I can use them somehow as a part of my daily "stack"?
Thank you for being helpful! 🙂

Backgroud:
I have lisdexamphetamine prescribed for my ADHD.
But it has some annoying side-effects, like the fact that it's effects are disrupted by food items such as anything with vitamin-C. And the effects are uneven from day to day and there is tolerance build up, "speed-dick", jaw-grinding (Solved that with magnesium).

Anyway, I heard the the supplement "Ginko" can help to improve the "Lisdex" experience?
Improve blood-flow and amplify the effect to some degree?

Ginkgo_600x.jpg

I wildcrafted a bunch of leaves, and Im wondering if I can use them somehow as a part of my daily "stack"?
Thank you for being helpful! 🙂

Where do you hunt Ginko at and any tips for hunting it? I’m a forager myself always looking to add something new to my repertoire.

-GC

What is your dosage of LisDex Dude?

Dex-Amphetamin has no side effects at the therapeutic dosage I am taking it.
Ginkgo Biloba, which is a very cheap supplement g-chem. Gave me nose bleeds. But as far as the effects of dex-Amphetamine, they seemed unchanged.

What is your dosage of LisDex Dude?

Dex-Amphetamin has no side effects at the therapeutic dosage I am taking it.
Ginkgo Biloba, which is a very cheap supplement g-chem. Gave me nose bleeds. But as far as the effects of dex-Amphetamine, they seemed unchanged.

Oh I know it’s cheap and available everywhere but something about finding your own fresh herbs that gets me excited lol.

-GC

Oh I know it’s cheap and available everywhere but something about finding your own fresh herbs that gets me excited lol.

-GC
These tree's are planted over where I live so you can probably grow your own. There are male and females in these species. The fruit is eaten but the smell of the leftover rotting fruit is supposed to be nasty.

Its easy to detect as its one of the few or only hybrid leaf/ pine tree. If you take a close look you'll notice the leaf is made of pines grown togehter

These tree's are planted over where I live so you can probably grow your own. There are male and females in these species. The fruit is eaten but the smell of the leftover rotting fruit is supposed to be nasty.

Its easy to detect as its one of the few or only hybrid leaf/ pine tree. If you take a close look you'll notice the leaf is made of pines grown togehter

Looking at the pictures I now realize I’ve seen this tree in peoples yards before.

-GC

If you mean Ginkgo biloba some study say it's MAOI so it will improve lisdexamphetamine
But you might want to try other well-known MAOIS like syrian rue (weak) or methylene blue (strong MAIO A)
Okay thats crazy. I did not know. I did not expect to end up messing around with MAOI's. Thanks for giving me a heads-up @ibitsam midlet ... A bit of Ginko, did seem to help against "Speed dick" so I guess thats a good thing. But still kind of sketchy! Thanks every one!

Medication used to lower blood pressure will help against vasoconstriction, especially ACE inhibitors (captropil, enalapril, ...).