• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

imports???

stayhealthy970

Bluelighter
So what makes an import a import? Would it b pressed out of state or different county's or would it b different continent/ over sseas

Are rolls from mexi / Canada imports

Depends where your from, in the US they get all bitchy when you post a report that is an "import" ie bought over the internet/from a different continent .. mostly europe.

In the Europe section most of the pills outside of Germany/Holland are Imports, I personally dont see the issue. :)

IMHO, an "import" in the usa is any pill that CIRCULATES mainly in another country, such as the Nintendos/MortalKombats/Lambos/Pradas/1up mushrooms/etc. its not so much where the pill was pressed(this info is not researchable, and therefore is purely speculative and unproveable anyway), but where the pills are marketed that makes them an "import" in the sense that we talk about on pillreports. in all likelihood, the TX + presses are mexican-made, but mainly circulate in TX, AZ, and CA, meaning theyre technically imported, but theyre mainly US-market pills. there are lots of presses that are manufactured in canada but only circulate in the states, so theyre not an "import" in the same sense that a purple Party Flock would be. basically, dont think of an import as a pill that wasnt pressed in the US, think of an import as a pill that is made for overseas club scene consumers, but a few lucky foreigners got some somehow. i dunno, thats my feelings on the subject. it is in no way the "rule" or anything, but it is how i moderate our section and i feel like it makes sense :)

@Mendo K: i know it seems bizarre to most europeans, but we have a barbaric war on drugs(i.e. war on political dissent, war on minorities, war on the poor, war on democrats/liberals/free-thinkers) in the united states that is run by numerous agencies(DEA,state/county/city narcotics task forces, etc), with wildy over-inflated budgets, that they need to justify with headline-grabbing busts of the evil "drug-pushers" that are destroying childrens lives. its blatant fear-mongering that caters to the frightened, sheltered, right-wing voters that elect officials with this absurd agenda, which in turn imprisons over 1 million non-violent drug offenders at any given time. they are just DYING for any reason to justify their budgets, and a website that is openly advertising young people accessing overseas ecstasy with relative ease is all they need to shut down PR(the DEA has this power btw) or bring even MORE heat at our borders, looking for the pills that are "killing our children and causing gang-rapes in our schools." its an entirely different culture and political climate over here, this is why we encourage people to keep their lips seeled about where the pills originate.

Yeah, doesn't matter what your source is, as long as you are getting quality product.

Depends where your from, in the US they get all bitchy when you post a report that is an "import" ie bought over the internet/from a different continent .. mostly europe.

In the Europe section most of the pills outside of Germany/Holland are Imports, I personally dont see the issue. :)

So people from the U.S. order them online ? I thought someone overseas shipped quantity
Not someone buying it online like its legal !?!

I personally feel that the less said about where you got your pills from the better - Most people can tell when a report goes up in the US section where the goods came from (especially if its 200mgs). Nobody ever felt the need to mention 'from Mexico' when making reports so the need to mention 'imports' is crazy.

@Facedbeyond "Killing our children and causing gang-rapes in our schools" HAHAHAHA SO BRUTAL!!

@Bearlove I like how over in the USA no one says anything about imports and everyone tries to keep it very hush hush. Yet look at a country like Australia and everyone is screaming about how they're imported, I just don't get it, purely to d/size or ?

well good for them. lets them brag about it . sooner or later its going to be tough on them get there shit since they yab yab too much. imo. and plus we want to see some U.S.A made. people don't want to hear how amazing the imports are. some people already know or some people can't get. just keep that to yourself (fuck the attention). and if we want to see the imports we just goto the europe section. sorry for being real (maybe thats just me). btw I understand they want people to know how strong they are by informing us on the site but usually 99% people will let them know. thats my 2 cent.... "technology wasn't born yesterday"

Last edited:
So people from the U.S. order them online ? I thought someone overseas shipped quantity
Not someone buying it online like its legal !?!

Yup. To both points. Individuals for their own use only, as well as individuals looking to sell quantity. It's fairly well known and common now.