Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing Ketamine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissNervosa

Bluelighter
So I have a friend (seriously I don't go for this SWIM shit,it is a friend) who said she's gotten a really good ketamine connect.

The only problem is they're in the UK and only sell by the ounce.She's all excited as the price for an ounce is roughly what we pay for a very pure gram in Sydney.She's already promised me some freebies (which is great) and the seller has friended her on facebook and they've been chatting,and apparently he has had a 100% success rate with the 12 parcels he has shipped to Australia,and if it doesn't get through she'll receive 85% of her money back.

Is it just me,or does this sound dangerous as fuck? I mean do people do this regularly and get away with it? I've warned her if customs gets hold of it she might end up in gaol,but she keeps assuring me it'll be fine. Surely the best outcome is that it'll be poor quality or she'll be scammed?

I'm really worried,to me this is madness. Your thoughts?

erm why only 85% of the money back. that for me screams dodgy right away. if hes that confident then he would offer a full refund. whats to say mr joe bloggs doesnt get in contact and say "oh hi yar missnervosa ive shipped your birthday present today, should be with you within a week", when all along he never fuckin sent owt. youre then down 15% (if he can be trusted to refund even) of your payment.

this sounds like a fuck off scam.

what kind of professional drug dealer gets customers thru facebook? assuming that you're in aus and they're in the UK they met on the internet? wtf?

the price of a gram of k in the UK is <NO PRICES>, no idea what a z would be, but if you're paying <NO PRICES> a gram for k you're getting ripped the fuck off.

we've all be scammed at somepoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah not sure what the 85% bit is,I'll ask her if he gave her an expanation for it. Sounds dodgy to me too.

Her excuse is that people buy stuff on Silk Road all the time,so why would she get caught? I think she'd be lucky if she only got scammed the 15% !! 8o

tell the man that you will send him payment when you get said goods, no other way to about it. youre not exactly getting your money back if you pay him and he starts ignoring you.

i against i He's offering <NO PRICES> an ounce...that sounds suspiciously low to me.And a UK friend put her in touch,which is why they talk on facebook,so I guess that's fair enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no experience with ordering from overseas,but what happens if customs intervenes? Could she get gaol time?

I'm going to close this as noone can tell you for sure what the outcome of this will be, and I can see this discussion heading into inappropriate territory. Discussion on drug importation can too easily turn into advice on how to do it. It's unlikely anyone would volunteer anything but the vaguest information as to whether anyone does this/gets away with it either, as such disclosure would not be a wise avenue for discussion on a public board. Common sense is a good thing, sounds like you have it and she doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.