• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Important: If mix fentanyl in water will it be equally distributed?

Relapz

Bluelighter
I just put 10 mg of fentanyl in 30 ml of water and shook it vigorously for 10 minutes

Now I'm wondering,

Will the bottle be entirely even throughout? Like the same dose in each drop?

And do I need to shake it every time before I use it?

Thanks I know this is dangerous and I don't want to mess it up

although i have very little knowledge myself on the topic i would assume something as powerful and dangerous as fentanyl might require a little more prep than just shaking it in water.

your last sentence is the only thing that civilians need to take out of this thread
and if you have to post the four three, you are one
"not fucking with drugs strong enough to require PPE" is from the start good HR

^I'm totally in agreement. Drugs with the potency of Fentanyl and its even stronger analogs are inherently dangerous due to the increased potential for accidental overdose. Harm Reduction would probably dictate not to mess around with Fentanyl or its analogs and to use drugs with a more established safety profile. This would be an ideal situation, but if OP is serious about this, we might as well at least try to point him in the right direction.

Dissolving the powder in a defined amount of water and saline - Volumetric Dosing - is going to be the safest way of dealing with this stuff. Like you said, shaking/stirring the solution before every use would be a wise idea. Good luck and start slow and low.

Make sure it dissolved completely. Once dissolved, the Fentanyl should be fairly well evenly distributed in the solution but, like suggested, shake before each use just incase.

If it didn't dissolve fully don't proceed.

If you do indeed have fairly pure Fentanyl HCl then it should have dissolved easily. Keep an eye out for any particles left floating in the solution. If even one small spec, for example, doesn't dissolve then you potentially have a hot spot floating around in your solution.

I appreciate the concern and honest responses, thank you the legitimate responses / feedback Keif and MDPV.

Ultimately, this is a harm reduction forum but as a drug addict I simply would not avoid using a substance due to its danger, thats just the reality. You see it all the time, someone overdoses on heroin, and you think they get sober? hell no. the first thought is do I have any left once they wake up.

It definitely is 100% pure because it entirely dissolved in water almost instantaneously.

thank you guys

^We're really not here to actively discourage people from using drugs as a lifestyle choice, we only offer disclaimers when we really think that your immediate safety could be at risk. This is basically what Harm Reduction would dictate. In fact, I and the other moderators actively discourage it. It might seem sick or immoral to people who don't understand, but when people come to Bluelight looking for useful information for potentially life-altering situations, it doesn't help to have the discourse cluttered with sporadic "Heroin is addictive!" - "Don't do it, you'll get addicted!". It's just not useful.

True, at first I hated the whole harm reduction ideology, but I've come to like it a lot. It offers a realistic forum that doesn't just make drugs seem like a utopia. In fact, drugs really are dangerous, deadly, and damage causing. I wish I never started, but since I have idk If i'll ever stop.

Thanks for being a good mod, appreciate it.