View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Immunity to nitrous oxide

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Yet for some reason I still do it, and waste money on it. But yeah I can go months without it and I don't feel shit. Slight body rush. I could drive totally safe and do it.

Ah, I usually don't think about it in grams but if I'm correct that a cartridge is usually 8 g, then I typically do 64 g per balloon. I've never gotten to use a tank before, but I need balloons that big to really trip out with it, and even that hasn't always worked in recent times, but for my first couple years of use it pretty much always did. I mostly used it with psychedelics too though which always made a big difference for me compared to using it alone, though I did still often enjoy that as well.

Ah, I usually don't think about it in grams but if I'm correct that a cartridge is usually 8 g, then I typically do 64 g per balloon. I've never gotten to use a tank before, but I need balloons that big to really trip out with it, and even that hasn't always worked in recent times, but for my first couple years of use it pretty much always did. I mostly used it with psychedelics too though which always made a big difference for me compared to using it alone, though I did still often enjoy that as well.
I used to "fish out" and even faint off just 2 cartridges or even feel one. Even large balloons I don't feel, but I haven't tried that much in a long time. Barely get light headed now

Do you use ketamine?
My nitrous tolerance is insane because of my previous ket consumtion...