Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Immodium and MDMA

psytaco

Bluelighter
This is kind of embarrassing. Every time I do MDMA I need to take a shit and it happens multiple times a night and usually the next day. As you can imagine it is a real pain in the arse (haha:eek:). It doesn't matter how pure the molly is, and generally the more pure the more the need to go is.

Is there anything I can take to reduce this? is it safe to take immodium with MDMA?

^ u double posted this bro, good to see u around but! Yeah Mdma makes me take a nice giant dump when i come up...not so much during the levelling out stages though lol

Immodium paralyzes your intestines so that you can't take a dump. Even though MDMA is a recreational drug, it *does* have some medicinal effects. For you, bowel movements may be one of them.

How regular are you when you aren't on MDMA?

^ u double posted this bro, good to see u around but! Yeah Mdma makes me take a nice giant dump when i come up...not so much during the levelling out stages though lol

Yeah don't know why it double posted.

If it was just once in the night, then that would be cool I could handle it. But if it is happening multiple times where I can't dance without feeling discomfort....well that sucks. Anyway, might go ask my local pharmist if this is a safe option. He's pretty chilled and it should give him a laugh.

Maybe try some lax a while before, clear out your bowels. Never had this problem on MDMA but on cocaine, my stomach gets turned upside down.

I always get this, I always end up taking a dump on the comeup, eyes start to roll and euphoria sets in, who cares because I have a big grin on my face LOL

I never read the other answers (forgive me) but Iv'e alwways found i never needed to take a shit, but if I did it would produce the desired effects immediatly after the crap... Plugging still the best ROA for molly IMO.....again i prob. not making sense, but the plugging doesn't require the shit as it hits almost straight away and no time...

In my circles back in the day...late 1990's it was a natural thing... with biks I mean....

Last edited:
No need for imodium...sorry forgot wat the op was on about...sorry for being pissed all round, i hope there is some value to my splurts

I used to always be in the habit of having immodium when getting on one. I think I read about it on bluelight all those years ago as good advice for noobs actually. I find MDMA sometimes makes me shit, but not always. Cocaine on the other hand! Fuck me what a laxative that is. To the point where I think its really only a suitable drug to use in a comfortable home. Never want to have to shit in a night club or festival toilet!

Yeah this is a common thing, always line ups for the toilet at my mates house about an hour after dropping. Does anyone know the reason for it? Is it the serotonin receptors in the gut causing it?

hahah i get this all the time too every time im about to swollow a pill or cap i need to take a huge dump and another one as i start to feel it.during the roll tho i kinda forget about it