• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Immensely different rolls from diefferent pokeballs ...

mmajunkie

Greenlighter
Let me start by sayin I love pokeballs nothing like them always guaranteed a great roll. But I have noticed with certain pokeballs I have different experiences. For example purple CU's and purple euros have been a much calmer roll perhaps what is associated with plain mdma. After that I used blues clues which gave me an immensely energetic roll which is what I experienced from my first pokeball I took yellow zoo yorks. What baffles me is all of these pills were tested and came out with exactly the same results a clean mdma pill. So what is the difference here? The only conclusion I can come to is there is caffeine in some and none in others. However this is not a good enough explanation because when I added 200mg of caffeine to the euros which made me a bit more sluggish it still did not have the same feeling as the blues blues or zoo yorks? If someone could please shed some light I would appreciate it.

I know that some pokes test for MDEA instead of MDMA which is a calmer and less energetic substance and on top of that it's quite possible that some pokes don't have caffeine where others do. Also, set & setting plays a part with rolling too, not just when you're tripping.

maybe your rolling too often?

i dont know but i haven't really noticed much of a difference and i get all the new pokes.

yellow pokes make me feel light weight happy talkative & full of energy. hyper.
purple pokes give that chill happy feeling. no energy
blue pokes make me feel lightweight & very happy
white pokes make feel drunk & happy

theres something different in each imo

Set and setting has a lot to do with the experience - also how often your rolling will affect the outcome.

Ill move this thread to the pillreports section as I feel its more suited over there.

yellow pokes make me feel light weight happy talkative & full of energy. hyper.
purple pokes give that chill happy feeling. no energy
blue pokes make me feel lightweight & very happy
white pokes make feel drunk & happy

theres something different in each imo

Color has nothing to do with the contents of the pill

Color has nothing to do with the contents of the pill

it may or may not.

whos to say the chemist isnt consistantly coloring the same combination of chemicals a certain color each time?

it could have nothing to do with it. or it could have everything to do with it.

whos to say the pokes that are white have been made exactly the same way each time. and the blue ones are being made (different from the white) the same each time. and so on and so forth with every other color...

likely? un-likely? we will never know...

it may or may not.

whos to say the chemist isnt consistantly coloring the same combination of chemicals a certain color each time?

it could have nothing to do with it. or it could have everything to do with it.

whos to say the pokes that are white have been made exactly the same way each time. and the blue ones are being made (different from the white) the same each time. and so on and so forth with every other color...

likely? un-likely? we will never know...

this is true and infact some chemist actually do this
if you search for Rolexs
you will notice that all the blue ones have test for meth/amp
whites were clean mdma
and green i think or red had something else

they were all consistent and came out at the same time within that month
so you never know
but we have nothing to prove that the poke chemist is using the same technique either.

Also the pieces that are found around the TX border region. Red = MDMA, Green = DXM

Surprised the chemist doesn't leak a document/menu every now and then saying these colors contain ____, these logos are ______.

Just leak it through IRC or something like that. I know it wouldn't be perfect and still shouldn't be trusted over a true test, but consistency will maintain a dedicated fan base ya know?

Edit: The more I think about, the more I'm realizing Pokeball colors are pretty consistant with what other users in here are saying. I've had white DCs that were clean and fun, nothing crazy, Yellow was energetic (first time I actively searched for a DnB stage, I neeeeeded to dance and get energy out), and Blues were just happy/drunk not too energetic. But before anyone yells at me, yes I know generally color doesn't mean shit. I mean, I could easily change a white pill to red with ONE drop of food coloring.

This is silly. It's all in your head people. There's a number of existential variables than can effect your roll. The evidence says that the pokeball press contains a mix of MDMA and caffeine. There may be varying amounts of caffeine, but it wouldn't make a difference because there is less caffeine in a pokeball, statistically, than a can of Pepsi. Until there is proof of other ingredients and differing ingredients, you can not underestimate the power of environment, vibe, and setting.

Blue Lacoste Pokeball
Purple Internet Explorer Pokeball
Blue Bomb Pokeball
Blue Star Pokeball
Purple Dragonfly Pokeball

All have a 5/1 - MDMA/Caffeine ratio

fuck yeah. i have to agree with this. ive taken blue m&m's. green bombs. white euros. purple lacoste. blue smurfs. brown m&m's and yellow stars. granted, set and setting have a tremendous impact on your experience. but the yellow stars gave me that "i love everybody feeling." purple lacoste made me energetic, similar to the stars. the blue smurfs did the same. great rolls for a rave. but the white euros, and the blue/ brown m&m's made me sooo fucking sluggish and bored and stoned and i had very very little euphoria at all. i just wanted to go home and sleep. they felt like mdea...now, im not saying they were. im not a fucking chemist and i cant say whats in a pokeball. but different ones have deffinitely given me different experiences. yellow stars were amazing 8o

I would like to believe the set and setting but is it not strange that everytime I take a certain pokeball the roll is the same regardless of where I am or what I'm doing. The multiple zoo york rolls are always energetic. The multiple Euro rolls always more laid back. Not only this but my friends always have the same roll I have on different pills whether they did them with me or not. I don't think this is coincidence ... although maybe it is im just sayin.

yeah i see what you're saying. its a bit of an anomaly. that's pretty much why i check pill reports before i decide to buy a certain pokeball.

Maybe there should be put together a collective of all the different types of rolls one can have by the different color/print combo of the pokes, like Color/Logo/Roll, note on setting and consumption amount. Then using subjective data from many we can maybe come up with a 'trend' of what our most adored chemists are making?

Maybe the master chemist (or chemists) has a specific color code and/or stamp for a combination of different things. It could be all bogus and they just like randomity, but who knows.

I'll have to say. Yellow Zoo Yorks is very energetic, but I am sure the setting played a huge part.

Dunno. Its 530 and Im still up I might be posting nonsense lol

Are there any threads regarding the pokeball chemist? There should be! I'd like to hear some speculation about the person/org responsible for so many satisfied customers... On the other hand perhaps we don't want to find out :eek: +rep utah! Perhaps I will make it back into the scene, but first I need to get my own place

Purple Euro's and Yellow Elephants

I wanted to compare the feelings of two different pokes.

So this weekend I tried the purple euros, 2.5 of them, at a house roll.

Day 1

First day's roll.

21:15 ate 1
21:45 comeup, smiling at everyone and everything
22:30 rolling fairly decently, don't mind being alone smoking.
23:00 ate half
23:15 rolling ballllllz, kissing girls and hugging guys, jumping all over the place
00:45 insufflated another half cause a friend wanted more, blazed up a j
01:00 flooooored, light shows are amazing, trails, everyone is glowing and cuddling
02:00 ate a half, still rolling hard, and put the rest of the extras away for next time.
05:30 rolling around trying to sleep, but couldnt. Tried to eat, but mouth was too dry.
06:00 fell asleep for a few hours.

I've been predosing with daily multi-vita, 5-htp and l-tyrosine for about 2 weeks prior to this day, and stopped predosing 3 days, but continued the multi vitas. I also drink tea (green, black, red, white, expensive, cheap, you name it, I'm a tea nut).

Everyone else who had them were pretty floored, which is basically everyone at the house roll. I was the only one jumping around, maybe due to my hyper personality, or maybe the 32oz XXX Vitawater I drank during the roll and all the sugar that was in it. Or it could be because I snorted half a pill as a second booster.

We (maybe like 7 or 8 guys and maybe about 6 girls) were all basically stripped down to our underwear in giant puddles of people giving each other light shows while listening to trance, house, and other electro. We all preffered to be sitting or laying, ocassionally getting up to hug everyone, smoke some stoggies, blaze up a doob, or just go around talking. I seem to be the only one who danced alot.

Day 2

The next day...I tried the Yellow Elephant (just 1) at an event....Much more energetic on come up, and only whilst drinking water. Still with friends; one of which shared our first experience. After I peaked and came down a bit I ate a half of a purple euro, and I became slightly less energetic, but still dancing and having a blast, plateaued.

21:00 ate 1 yellow elephant
21:30 comeup
22:00 about peaking, dancing like crazy, not really talking to anyone, maybe screaming and yelling when good songs come on
23:00 still rolling, but its coming off now. Move outside to see other dj/artist.
23:45 still buzzin, get some lemonade and drop a half of a purple euro
00:30 perfect roll. Dancing, sitting, talking, found a friend in the crowd I haven't seen since March, which boosted the roll immensely. Made a friend and was gifted a few bracelets. More roll-boosting...
01:30 still rolling good. Mad-style bruxism...odd cause it wasn't this bad the first night. Chewed the hooks off of two glow sticks, since no gum or binkies are allowed.
02:00 music stops, coming down.
after: Exit venue, find girl who has gum, go home, go sleep.

I was much more talkative when the purples were working. The yellows were more of a entranced dance-happy state, like the I DON GIV A FUCK!! I LOVE THIS!! very energetic euphoria. Much more jaw clenching than purple euros.

After I did the purple half, maybe like an hour or so in I did like to sit and get light shows, but that could be from being tired. The yellow elephant reminded me of the yellow zoo yorks I took 3 or so months ago, and the purples were a new feeling, something similar to just being very euphoric but being completely in control. I am pretty new to rolling, and I'm trying to stay as informed as possible to minimize damage/harm to my brain/body and whatever else it affects.

I made sure to drink fluids (lemonade? water? Ice cubes? event drinks....) and I am now dosing with 5-htp. I feel alot better this come down than my first time, I'm thinking because the 5-htp's. I need some levodopa's...so I'll be off to get those right now. And to finish my prickly green a/b extraction. :)

I do think that I am getting a different type of roll from these two different pokes. Doesn't matter, cause both are fucking awesome.

I've tested both these using the dance safe kit. Mecke is Green to Black, Marquis turned Black (kinda brown tint), and Simons turned Royal Blue.

A Crude cold water extraction was performed to see what came out.

There had been extracted from a single Purple Euro Pokeball 120mg (+- 2-3mg) of water soluble salts. Exact contents of salts is unknown.
There had been extracted from a single Yellow Elephant Pokeball 130mg (+- 2-3mg) of water soluble salts. Exact contents of salts is unknown.

Then again maybe its like Juice said...5/1 mdma caffeine ratio for most pokes....vibes being different affecting the roll.

Last edited: