• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IM'ing oxymorphone? Vaporizing oxymorphone?

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
I know taking oxymorhoone orally is a waste, and I won't have enough to get anything out of it orally. I would use the opana intranasally but can't snort anything for a while due to health reasons. I don't want to use IV because of increased addiction potential and I also want to avoid plugging it.

Although I don't use often (maybe 2-4 times a year), I seem to have a mild tolerance. I can take 60mg oxy ir orally and still function fine and not get nauseous.

My question is would injecting diluted oxymorphone be practical and provide good bioavailability? I would also consider vaporizing it off of aluminum foil (like chasing the dragon) if it's not too wasteful. Which technique would you say is best and how would you go about it? Thanks!

Just IV it if you are ready to IM, which is more prone to infection and complicatioms. There is no extra addiction risk to IV you're avoiding. Using is the first step to addiction you're risking your life by toying with opiates hoping addiction won't happen.... That thereis addictive behavior already.

That said is your pill safe to create an iv solution without home chemistry? If you gave 5/10 mg IR dosed you are in luck. Any ER formulationand you are out of luck especially with the new hard plastic polymer pills. Any dose higher than 10 MG is ER for sure.

edit: Thank you zerwas for catching my typo

Last edited:
can't snort anything for a while due to health reasons.

And then you want to inject (especially IM can cause serious health issues) or smoke it? This kind of a paradoxon...

Plugging would be your best option, it is the "healthiest" way with the highest bioavailability instead of IV or IM.

€: I guess tacodude meant "infection" in the first sentence^^

ya please don't ever IM pills you will lose you arms much quicker. Just go to the main page and read the ambien injection thread. The guy was just trying to IV it but accidentally got some into the muscle and lost an arm.

You shouldn't start with I.V.ing anything let alone this shit. Read up on Opana's Dude. First thing in the morning or without eating for about 6hrs and then getting a real high fat meal pumping through your veins with raise the bio a lot just swallowing the pills. Even taking a teaspoon of some booze will jump the bio through the roof with this stuff.

Its really special and binds to the booze and hitches a ride and blows through into the blood real quick but is real Deadly if you start with a shot or 2. So don't. Just a teaspoon or a tablespoon without eating for a long while.

Don't go right to shooting up

You shouldn't start with I.V.ing anything let alone this shit. Read up on Opana's Dude. First thing in the morning or without eating for about 6hrs and then getting a real high fat meal pumping through your veins with raise the bio a lot just swallowing the pills. Even taking a teaspoon of some booze will jump the bio through the roof with this stuff.

Its really special and binds to the booze and hitches a ride and blows through into the blood real quick but is real Deadly if you start with a shot or 2. So don't. Just a teaspoon or a tablespoon without eating for a long while.

Don't go right to shooting up
Alcohol does not affect bioavailability, but will destroy time release formulation making it closer to an immediate release pill. Neither does fat it just lets the ER formulation release faster. Don't IV any ER formulation even the old stop sign formula that with an iso wash, filtered, and evaporated to clear most of the inactives that should be removed with a micron filter. The newer smarties/skittle ER formulation requires much more intense work to IV. Don't crisp pills as you will destroy your veins shooting that crisped garbage that is not even liquid.

Don't expect any rush when IV. Opana is super unique.

OXYMORPHONE/OPANA is super Special It attaches to booze and flows with it and because of that makes it vary Dangerous That how it affects BIO

Here is a better Explanation Opana is special in that alcohol enzymes bind with those in Opana, allowing Opana a better ride throughout the endocrine (bloodstream) system.

91% alcohol, place pill in alcohol, use testosterone styringe to draw up alcohol/pill approx 4 times-squirt onto heated wax burner until alcohol evaporates. Cool warmer. Add. One cap of water and draw into 100 units. Enjoy. Like a D and blue euphoria.

Check out my post below. Works great, takes approx ten minutes and is a fantastic rush

Don't triple possibly quad post especially dangerous advice to IV pills not meant to be injected. Think again before making such a rash post.