⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Imaginationscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

fostersmith12

Greenlighter
This isn't a real film...yet.

Last night while tripping, I came home to see the police pulling over someone on the side of the road. It's a side-street, not really a main road, so the only lights in sight were the cops' flashing lights. They cast red and blue dancing shadows on the houses. I decided to film the shadows flashing (and my own shadow) and then turned toward the cop car and on my phone (I was using my phone to record this) there was this sweet spectrum-type thing. I can't even describe it. There were these warped circles all over the screen of my phone, really brilliant flashing colors. It inspired me so much, I decided to make a film.

It's going to be called 'Imaginationscape.' Basically, it's going to be a montage of trippy images and/or camcorder footage. It's going to be mind-blowing. I'm just going to go on these trips to all these places, stoned off my ass, and get footage of all the beautiful and amazing things I see. It sounds boring to you, most likely, but last night it sounded like a brilliant idea. In fact, I still think it is.

Let me know if you guys think this sounds like a masterpiece in the making, or what.

By the way, this might be in the wrong place. Feel free to move it if you find somewhere more appropriate.

Good luck with that and welcome to bluelight. You might want to put that in your journal or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.