• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ima get blitzed tonight lol

bEnZo bUdDyY

Bluelighter
I was just curious as long as I use in small moderation do you all think I can drink some liquor (mixed drink) just one along with my medication tonight which is xanax 1-2mgs tonight along with one 64.8 phenobarbital, now before everyone freaks on me I have a huge tolerance to xanax and also a huge tolerance to phenobarbital, and due to me having such a high tolerance I dont feel much from them I wanna nod tonight and feel relaxed and buzzed so I figured Id make a mix drink later after I take my last dose of medication, now I know this is very risky but due to my knowledge of drugs and age (28) and tolerance to both of my meds I feel ill be fine but I wanted input please dont just flame me I know mixing alcohol plus benzos plus barbs equals death but if its only a lil bit I should be fine, I have no alcohol tolerance btw and also take about 4-5mgs of suboxone daily 2 in the a.m 2 in the p.m

please let me know if you have done this combo, or know of people who did who arnt dead lmao... I gotta be careful I know.

The mix drink will containe just one of them very small bottles of 99 bannanas in a tall glass mixed with grape crush soda.... I guess I cant ask good idea or bad lol so I guess with my tolerance and only drinking a little probably not even the whole drink should I be OK..? Thanks in advance!

please dont just flame me I know mixing alcohol plus benzos plus barbs equals death
There is no way any of us can reassure you in good conscience that this combo is a good idea or remotely safe.
It's a really bad idea and i'm not sure what you are hoping to achieve from it.
We've had a lot of bluelight members die in a really short space of time recently. Don't become another statistic.

3 CNS depressants taken at the same time is not safe.

There is no way any of us can reassure you in good conscience that this combo is a good idea or remotely safe.
It's a really bad idea and i'm not sure what you are hoping to achieve from it.
We've had a lot of bluelight members die in a really short space of time recently. Don't become another statistic.

3 CNS depressants taken at the same time is not safe.

The only reason I was going to do it, is because I wanted to a have a good chill nod, but i feel like you this just doesnt seem safe and I cant ask anyone on here and expect an answer besides yours thanks for the word friend.

peace.

Yeah, you don't want to be slipping into unconsciousness on a combo like that.
Play safe :)

Yeah, I guess it was just a lame and stupid attempt to get myself high tonight along with my pills. But this combo does equal death, if i do anything ill definitely tread very lightly, i just wish my xanax amd phenobarbital would put my head in my lap like they used to ... but I have to take my medication due to epilepsy and mental health problems but i feel I just dont get enough and even when zi take an extra 2 i dont get high just normal, its just like my suboxone does not get me high just normal, but with the suboxone I have no need or want to abuse H or any opiate and buprenorphine cant be abused when you take it as maintenance it has a ceiling affect.But with the benzos and barbs everytime I go to take my meds that inner voice is like take 4-5 of them fuck it, but I cant because then I run short on my pills for the month and I go thru horrific detoxs .... so bad that I have been hospitalized 2 times, plus i have seizures from epilepsy and withdrawal which lead to panic attacks and agrophobia <spelled wrong idk and my doctor is kinda crooked but gives me a hard time with my xanax and phenobarbital because im on suboxone and when I run short the xanax isnt in the urine test so he really deep down thinks I sell them, but I desperately need them and my dose upped...

im fine with 64.8 phenobarbital dosage but my alprazolam 1mg three times a day is not cutting it and ive been taking xanax 1mg 3times a day almost 2years now .... and Id say that I need a minimum of 4mgs a day but sometimes take more, i tried last time I seen him to get my xanax upped but he wouldnt because i dont see a psychiatrist only a CBT counselor and when he called her she didnt back up my story about how we talked and both agreed I needed it rasied then she denys it which in turn makes me look worse so she'll be getting a ear full tomorrow at our appointment. Im just tired of battling this shit and it aint like H or opiates benzo withdrawal is pure hell, and I cant quit them because I need them due to my medical diagnosis and problems. So idk shits so irratating I just wanna pull my pill bottle out and pop 4-5 bars 8-10 of my 1mgpills but i fuckin canttttt uggghhhhhhh cuz ill be so sick and i know because ive been doing this monthly. Shit is annoying, i literally wake up and have to immediately take my meds and sub just to feel normal and get relief x idk im done rattling on sorry

this is a deadly mix, mixing CNS depressants like benzos and barbituates with alcohol is never safe.

still dangerous. just be careful because plenty of people have died from mixing these things, and many of them had tolerances too.

They all act synergistically in combination, so a "low" dose can have potentially fatal effects.

Ok thankyou guys im probably not going to drink any alcohol, due to the fact that this is a deadly combo, and your inputs helped! Thanks
peace.

If you're using everyday I think the tolerance works against you. You don't know how your body is really doing because you're fucked up all the time. Glad you aren't doing it.

Also why would you risk death with something so disgusting at least have a 12 year old scotch or something.

If you're using everyday I think the tolerance works against you. You don't know how your body is really doing because you're fucked up all the time. Glad you aren't doing it.

Also why would you risk death with something so disgusting at least have a 12 year old scotch or something.

Its morning now and I didnt do it, aha I feel ya on the ol scotch lol, im not a drinker, like the last time i actually drank was probably 6months maybe more ago, i just dont like alcohol, different strokes for different folks.

But I do need an increase of dosage on just one of my medications my xanax 1mg 3x daily just is NOT cutting it even with the phenobarbital. Im going to talk with my counselor today then when I go to my doctors hopefully have her help n word and he'll raise me my dose ... I fuckin hate doctors, I fuckin hate counselors, I fucking hate psychiatrist. I hate just being in this situation constantly not feeling good not getting correct dose of xanax, i might need the XR version may be or I need at least 1more mg which would only be 4mgs a day not much to someone like me who could eat prolly 3-5 bars and just have a slight buzz. People and doctors just dont realize that the medicaction was made for some people to use it correctly to be normal, then you have all these dumbass kids now and before, going to all the doctors getting the same meds and they go out and sell them and abuse them some even OD, and all that does is make it harder for someone like me who truely needs this medication and isnt abusing it, and all it does is make me normal, im around all my family,wife, counselor, lawyer for SSI and not one of them has ever seen me nodding out, or sleeping on myself nothing like that, im under-medicated if I could just get the right dose or XR formulation I believe I would be alot better off. Also dont suggest Klonopin I have already been on it and it makes me have irrability and doesn't go well with me ... Ive thought about valium as this agrees with me and I love how long it last but idk if he'll put me on that and equivalent dosage 4mgs of xanax equals right around 40mgs of valium, so maybe do you guy's think he'll put me on the 10mg valiums 4x a day???? Idk thats the only explanation I can think of besides rehab, and rehab is not an option im about to get me SSI back lump sum pay, then 1100$ a month because im married and they have to go back 2 1/2 years and pay me all that 1100$ back pay, and were going to go rent our own house, because currently at her parents house and its so shitty here I hate it, so I cant wait to move out, plus im a indoor and outdoor Legal Marijuana grower, so gotta make money I just dont have time for rehab currently. ... plus ill probaley be on some benzo and phenobarbital for life due to my epilepsy diagnosis and other mental health diagnosis... so I gotta get this all figured out, today I go to see my counselor and hopefully she we'll see things my way she usually does, but that shit she pulled last doctor visit saying she never said I should be increased on my xanax, when my last session she completely agreed and said I dont need no decreasing, that I need to increase it lmao so stupid like I said im so sick of dealing with all these people, and then my doctor just judges off appearance and because im a decent looking man he must think Im normal puttin on show, WHY??? Back track in the story because of others abusing all doctors privileges I have to suffer na fuck that, ima get this shit eventually figured out flat out, because im tired of living like this, and yes I have read almost every word from the ashton manual, thats why I suggested maybe I should go on Valium, or XR1mg xanax, something needs to change because im tired of feeling like shit basically every day.