• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I'm too fucked up, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutmegfreakz17

Greenlighter
Last night, I had downed 400 mg of benadryl, but it didn't do anything to me that night, so instead I just smoked weed the next day (today) I didn't mind the disorientation. But now I'm starting to imagine fucked up looking spiders and bugs and it creates somewhat similar to visuals. I'm also feeling like I'm gonna wheeze, but instead it's just this really weird feeling in my throat. Is this normal? When will this wear off?

You should be fine by tomorrow, but please, learn from this experience and stop trying to get high on Benadryl.

that dose with weed will have you tripping for 24 hours. Hopefully you will learn from this experience.

Nah, you are too fucked up when you suddenly find the roof of your living room dissolving to reveal a stunning view of the night sky.
Or you are losing the argument with a sandwich about eating it, because it keeps blinking it's cute eyes at you..again!
;)
You will be fine, just chill and relax.

Sending this to Other Drugs as it's not a trip report.

TR -> OD

Nah, you are too fucked up when you suddenly find the roof of your living room dissolving to reveal a stunning view of the night sky.
Or you are losing the argument with a sandwich about eating it, because it keeps blinking it's cute eyes at you..again!
;)
You will be fine, just chill and relax.

Hahahahha

it will wear off in a few hours.

let this be a lesson to you to quit abusing benadryl.

Status
Not open for further replies.