• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I'm thinking about trying it for the first time, need opinions

Hahahah I cant even reply to this because you wouldn't be able to comprehend it anyway. Have fun with you opium so you can rot your entire body. PS you don't need to extract anything from weed or the coca plant... Just FYI haha Thank you for the good Laugh though! <3

If you decide to do it be sure to write down all your thoughts you might surprise yourself... DONT BE LAZY WRITE THEM DOWN! You will forget that shit in the morning it will piss you write off.
With that being said go smoke some pot

Hahahah I cant even reply to this because you wouldn't be able to comprehend it anyway. Have fun with you opium so you can rot your entire body. PS you don't need to extract anything from weed or the coca plant... Just FYI haha Thank you for the good Laugh though! <3

Yes opium is very bad don't do that. I have some family members that got out of surgery and got hooked on pain meds. It's very sad too see someone you love kill them selves slowly and there's nothing you can do about it. It fucks with your mind to the point where you don't care about anyone but yourself and your drugs. For some people it's a gateway drug to heroin

Age and tolerance is key. I didn't start until I was 24. And for some, two hits puts them down, while for other's, the same amount won't even induce threshold effects. Case in point: I got my wife's friend high off of this strain called Vortex, my specially so to speak. 3 hits, and she was high for 6hrs and couldn't sleep. For me, two bowls, and I was where I needed to be. I have a high tolerance to almost anything. You don't really know until you try what the effects will be. Take it slow, don't over do it, and save it for special occasions, as an enhancer. You don't wanna end up going down the maintenance path. Check out erowid for some excellent info on any and all drugs/ substances. Good luck.

No, don't do it. There are too many cannabis users & prices are too high as it is, leave some for me.

Growing some however...