• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Im stupid...farmapram xanax 2mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe24

Greenlighter
I just tossed 90 of them because i thought they where Fakes because theyre just blank bars with no words on them..i picked them up for me and some freinds but then i got scared because i thought they where Fakes/fetenal laced bars and i didn't want any of my friends to OD so i threw them away...
I thought my dealer ripped me off because after he handed them to me,he went about his way..got home looked at them and was like fucc he ripped me off so i kept calling him back and i would just get his voice mail..will today i caught up with him and he should me the bottle and even cracked open a new bottle infront of me..he said they came from Mexico and after some research (once he should me the bottle and i got the name "farmapram xanax 2mg " I googled it and they are real..

Yeah the first timw i got these i was suspect. Did a test and then took one. They are good but might not be 100% consistent. But overall i haven't has any complaints and they are cheap AF

Hey, look at it this way, they turned out to be real, but since you didn't know you took the high road and didn't chance it. Now you know.

Hey, look at it this way, they turned out to be real, but since you didn't know you took the high road and didn't chance it. Now you know.
Yea I was not going to chance it and I deff wasnt going to push them on someone else..with the ways things have been going,you (i)never know what I'm getting if it's coming off the streets and I sure dont want to push them on someone else and have them hurt themselves

I'm glad you made the right decision OP. It's always better to throw them out if you suspect they are not legitimate. Even if they the dealer had the bottle, they are not guaranteed to be real. A white bar with no markings would raise major red flags. That being said, I'm going to close this as BDD doesnt need a other fake pill thread and there wasnt a question or topic in the post.

Welcome to BL and continue to stay safe, that's what we are here for!

Mr. Deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.