• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Im so scared...and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyDoIDoThis

Greenlighter
Hey guys, newbie here so I apologize if this isn't the correct place for this.

I've been sober for a little over two years...until today.

I'm in drug court in Ohio. And today...for some reason I relapsed on Heroin.

Im so dissapointed in myself. I've already told my homegroup and certain friends.

But I can't go to jail...it would ruin all my progress. I would lose my job...my family..everything.

Now, to my question.

I got about a point of H today around 4pm. I did half of it and a rinse in two shots around 430pm. Then cooled on it and(tried) to enjoy myself.

For some stupid reason. At 7pm I did the rest. So on the low side I did a lil less than a point and on the high side i did close to a point in a half. Today is friday and chances are that I'll have to take a drug test (lab test) on monday. I have until 1145 unless I can convince them to let me test by 545 instead.

Is there any hope for me? Can I pass it? Faking it isn't an option. I've never tested dirty before and in the past when I've accidently missed a phone call or even a test I've been given the benefit of the doubt.

What should I do? This wasn't fun. I'm not happy. I hate myself right now. To be honest ive been crying. I'm so dissapointed.

Tl;dr : did a point of h on friday (today) at 7pm and have to test on monday by 1145. Am I screwed.

Thank you in advance. Be as honest as possible. Feel good answers wont help.

Status
Not open for further replies.