• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

im so lost here guys, ive been here many times b4, but i just joined. plz read my ?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hosehead

Greenlighter
i looked everywhere on this site and i couldnt really find any info. i need information and help with a drug test coming up. ive been on probhation for soooo long and they finally stepped me down to 1 time a month. i thought theyd give me some time in between meeting my po and all that. so i got hi. i get a letter today saying she wants to see me in a week...please guys i need help with this. im not going to get into detail right now. id appreciate all the help guys. im a big phish head and i got a ticket to the dozen the day after i see her. im only going to 1 of the shows. but this shit got me all fuct up....ill get into further detail when and if we talk...thanx guys

questions regarding drug testing aren't allowed here. please read the BLUA.

Not sure what you're question is exactly, and like Keeping said above drug test questions aren't allowed, but I will share with you my current philosophy:

im 27 years old and on parole for the next 2 years. I get drug tests once a month until I complete my parole. Sure I would LOVE to smoke weed but I also LOVE not being in prison. I'll have all the time in the world to smoke weed carefree when I'm 29. So why not wait and not risk your freedom?

Don't risk violating your probation in order to get high. I have to close this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.