• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I'm sick, taking methylone good safe?

CallMeEloy

Greenlighter
Right now, my lymph nodes in the front side of my neck is in pain.. Probably just fighting a cold, taking methylone okay while sick? Nothing serious.. Just sore throat and pain with my lymph nodes.

It will likely lower your immune system, as will most other drugs. You'll be sicker for longer, and the high won't be as enjoyable.

Just wait it out

I had some sinus crap going on, railed a few points and it seemed to clear everything out pretty well. Granted I snort a little water a few minutes after insufflation.

I would do it. No shitty cold would stop me from going to a rave I'd planned.

Your immune system will be lower though, so you might be prone to experience more sickness after. That's a risk I would take. But it's your decision.

^ sooo... you're one of those assholes who goes to a rave sick and gives 300+ people your disease?

No empathogens and raves wipe out practically all harmful viruses out there bet they are good antibiotics to. Pretty common knowledge among partypeople.

;)

how sick would be a good argument to base the final decision on. If I am sick as a duck no way I am taking anything weird or intense just the usual. And even that could be severly minimumized.

Technically, MDMA does have immune-lowering effects temporarily and that can make your body too weak to fight off the cold you're getting, and I would think that methylone would be the same.

However, anecdotally, I've taken MDMA right as I was getting sick two or three times in my life and each time I (very weirdly) woke up feeling 100% the next day and then completely got over my cold. It doesn't make any sense, really, and it might not necessarily be a cause-and-effect relationship, but I did find it quite funny!

It's a risk that you'll get that oncoming cold if you get high, but you have to just ask yourself if it's worth the risk. In my case, colds aren't the worst thing so I tend to just do it depending on how sick I feel.