• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos im scared to take more of the drugs i have

kushblowin

Bluelighter
i made a post earlier about how i was taking xans and i thought it was laced with something because i was trippin and up to 7 am listening to music and talking to people for hours and like almost wanting to tell people i love them for no reason and was just up for 2-3 days talking to people and it all feels like a blur which happens from both mdma and xanax (i took another quarter when i woke up and a few more the next day just hoping they were xanax). i was just like listening to the same music on repeat for days and couldnt even close my eyes and i was talking to girls it had to be ecstasy or something. i didnt sleep for 2 days and i kept taking the xans in quarters because i just wanted to sleep i take xanax because i have actual panic attacks and anxiety, im not looking to get high off it im just microdosing for my anxiety and taking quarter bars. im also always REALLY tired like i sleep 9 hours a night and im still tired but i had more energy than ever.

that shit kinda felt molly and xans mixed together and just popping little quarters which should calm down me down and help me sleep i was listening to music every for hours straight thinking about how beautiful it was with my heart beating fast and checking my phone every second when i was trying to sleep talking to people and the hours flew by it went from 4 am to noon in the blink of an eye. im scared if it had ecstasy in it ill fry my brain or some shit taking mdma back to back but i didnt have a molly crash or anything. i got no sleep and took a small nap and felt energetic and fine and in a good mood even though i had a lot of bad shit going on and im usually always tired and depressed.

people were saying i might have a paradoxical effect from xanax but ive been an experienced drug user for 12+ years. i have taken xanax for years and i know exactly what it feels like and that was that only the time its ever done that. i took a quarter of a different color bar today and felt fine it just felt like normal xanax. im really not trying to fry my brain or do hard drugs i just want to take enough xanax to combat my anxiety and remain coherent because my anxiety has destroyed my life and i used to self medicate with alcohol before i realized what i was doing and it was just a train wreck that almost ruined my life.

obviously im going to order a test kit after this but do you guys think its possible it was meth or something? or molly? ive never done meth in my life so i would have no way to know all i know is ecstasy and ive done some weaker stimulants. could someone be trying to get me hooked on meth like some scummy dealer? also if i take mdma on its own i get almost borderline psychedelic fucked up mindset and it makes me anxious and its a nightmare but with xanax i feel okay on it. so i just have no idea what this is but i want to be able to take my xanax because i need it really bad.

i also had a really beautiful girl message me and that gives me really bad anxiety so maybe it fucked up the xans but idk

edit: if i had to rate my sex drive on this it was pretty low though. i wasnt exactly horny and just wanted to chill smoking weed talking to people but i did really like talking to girls

Last edited:
I'd just flush them since you are not physically addicted

i am scared to take what I have.

it kind of says it all bingey im 1000% with him.

your scared flush the shit while your still scared.

I'd just flush them since you are not physically addicted
i dont think i can get addicted to hard drugs because ive learned a lot of lessons and they just feel gross in my body and ill never smoke something made in some mexican bathtub with dirty chemicals lmao. this shit felt clean like all i can describe it as is some like rockstar drug or some shit

and if you mean xanax i have no problem taking enough to stay perfectly coherent all day and and microdosing

yep we all said that once or thirty times in our lives.

glad to meet you brother.

forgive is all I ask as they all forgive here.

i dont think i can get addicted to hard drugs because ive learned a lot of lessons and they just feel gross in my body and ill never smoke something made in some mexican bathtub with dirty chemicals lmao. this shit felt clean like all i can describe it as is some like rockstar drug or some shit

and if you mean xanax i have no problem taking enough to stay perfectly coherent all day and and microdosing
You have no idea how common it is to have a mindset like yours in the early adulthood. I'm sure most of the old heads here have had similar thoughts in the beginning of their careers, at least i did.

Also it's cool that you're pumped about the stuff that you've been taking but i'd like to remind you that you have no idea what it is.

It’s pretty well established that pressed xanax, just about everywhere, contain some other substance. In Australia they often contain etizolam, flubromazepam, cyproheptadine, promethazine, and amantadine even when sold is legit looking packaging.

You have no idea how common it is to have a mindset like yours in the early adulthood. I'm sure most of the old heads here have had similar thoughts in the beginning of their careers, at least i did.

Also it's cool that you're pumped about the stuff that you've been taking but i'd like to remind you that you have no idea what it is.
its been 10 years at least man and ive never gotten addicted to anything just the microdose xans for my anxiety. in my 10 years of drugs ive been offered and had unlmiited access to any drug on the planet and all i got was weed and just once in awhile something else to treat me. i quit cigarettes cold turkey and havent even thought about them in 2 years and havent had a craving. i get mentally addicted to drugs by physical addiction is hard for me.

i got prescribed ritalin and i just sat there with the bottle next to me for months with no urge to do it. i take serious care of my health and have a discipline. plus i just really fucking like weed

Please do not take them lol.

Like I've been in your position (drugs that weirdly make you paranoid/feel awful) because they have some resemblance in effects to the drugs I normally would take on a regular basis. For instance the pot brownie I just had... Unsure why I took it because it was 8 hours of paranoia and only the bad effects of weed lol. Why would you want to do that to yourself? Buy better drugs plz.

Please do not take them lol.

Like I've been in your position (drugs that weirdly make you paranoid/feel awful) because they have some resemblance in effects to the drugs I normally would take on a regular basis. For instance the pot brownie I just had... Unsure why I took it because it was 8 hours of paranoia and only the bad effects of weed lol. Why would you want to do that to yourself? Buy better drugs plz.
im usually always on top of shit with time to spare to i always make sure i dont have to run out but i keep getting scammed and shit i was just trying to get a nice size dose where i wouldnt have to worry and it never showed. they gave me a couple different xans and i took a green hulk and i feel fine right now ive just been smokin weed chillin feel totally normal and its like 100% alz. idk what was in that shit lmao i might be down to do that shit again im just worried if its mdma and it was actually a pretty fucking wild 2-3 days that was just... shit. i dont really like to get any harder than xans either

im usually always on top of shit with time to spare to i always make sure i dont have to run out but i keep getting scammed and shit i was just trying to get a nice size dose where i wouldnt have to worry and it never showed. they gave me a couple different xans and i took a green hulk and i feel fine right now ive just been smokin weed chillin feel totally normal and its like 100% alz. idk what was in that shit lmao i might be down to do that shit again im just worried if its mdma and it was actually a pretty fucking wild 2-3 days that was just... shit. i dont really like to get any harder than xans either
Bro you are scared of MDMA frying your brain while popping benzo's like those are not "hard" drugs? Benzos 100% do more damage than MDMA and are addictive as hell. It's not worth it to just pop them like candy. You don't want to mess too much with your GABA receptors.

To answer the main question of your thread; We have no way of knowing what was in your magic pill my friend. Everyone can just guess. I've had paradoxical energy on certain benzos too. But maybe you did take some kind of stimulant, who knows? Unless you get a drugtest done, then perhaps we would find evidence of which drugs you recently put into your body.

All I can say is "good"! A healthy respect for drugs is a great thing. That's a good place to live!