• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Im pretty sure the Vicks Inhalers in Europe...

uivodoet

Bluelighter

This is what a European,​

"VICKS INHALER NASAL STICK"​

Is supposed to contain:

VICKS Inhaler is a nasal stick containing:
• Menthol
• Camphor
• Siberian pine needle oil

0037000973320_CF_default_back_large.jpeg

I know that the Vicks inhaler in the states have some dodgy "Levmetamfetamine" in them.
Now my hypothesis is that they still have something similar hidden in the European version?
Cause it works just as well! For a stuffy nose... What does Bluelight think about this "conspiracy theory"?
Should I make an experiment in the name of science and harm-reduction?

vapoinhaler-01.jpg

In a place as heavily regulated as the EU I’d be suprised if any consumer health product had secret ingredients.

What’s your straregy to science it and see?

We all know Coca-cola still has cocaine hidden in it...😉🦄

Science:
I would just buy a couple of inhalers and then hypothetically consume the cotton inside,
wait and see, maybe mesure my blood-pressure before and after.

We all know Coca-cola still has cocaine hidden in it...😉🦄

Science:
I would just buy a couple of inhalers and then hypothetically consume the cotton inside,
The menthol and other stuff may not be delicious (or safe) to eat.

Wish we had benzedrex in eu. I like propylhexedrine. Can't get meth locally ireland and speed (amp sulphate) once it leaves the usually eastern european or dutch purveyors and reaches local market gets down to 10-20%

Uhhh no, sorry, no hidden ingredients. Shouldn't spread this brand of bs, wouldn't want some poor bastard ODing on camphor oil.

Science:
That's not science.... 😅😅😅 Lots of things raise or alter blood pressure, menthol and camphor both being one of them.
I work in pharmaceutical formulation and not only could you not get away with including unlisted APIs, but there'd be no financial gain and a whole load of risk.