• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction I'm out of veins. I need to shoot up. Help

↑ I was on subs for 2 years and now I've been off for almost a month, and I still toss and turn at night, and feel like shit every morning when I wake up.

I've been taking Xanax from time to time, which helps me sleep, but makes me feel even shittier in the morning when I wake up. I could fix this by taking Xanax in the morning as well, but I don't want to become physically dependent on it.

I recently saw a doctor who prescribed me Seroquel, but I haven't filled the prescription yet.

I've never heard of "fentalyl-laced bars." But if they made you scratch and nod, there was probably opiates in them.

It gets better... Im just used to falling asleep instantly when I want, with a benzo+sub or benzo+h combo.. really hard to train oneself away from that. It does get really better though with the subs, around day 45 or day 50 is when things really started to change for me. I'd also do this thing where I would stay up for 3 days on crystal meth and not eat or sleep and then sleep for 20 hours.. always woke up refreshed as well after that. These types of habits and how I worked them into my sleep, work, life routine just is what keeps me coming back/thinking about the addiction and probably the hardest part about staying off. Im really glad I did though. I was doing 2-4mg subs IV a day for abt a year and before that 4-8mg sublingual on days i wasnt using H.

The fentanyl laced bars are real, I made a little side by side comparison... the ones I had looked exactly like the bottom picture except just said BAR on them instead of XANAX. It only pops up for MAB-FUBINACA (well the bottom pic shows AB-FUBINACA, however thats now a Sched I while AMB-FUBINACA is still an gray area analog) however I am certain these had some sort of opiate in them as well, unless amb-fubinaca makes one scratchy/noddy/constipated, there was some kind of undetected fent analog in these. https://imgur.com/a/jcjbB

Last edited:
I've had luck getting veins on the inside of my bicep, by the armpit, when all others were failing me. There are some pretty fat ones up there but they are deep, so you almost have to go straight in with the rig to reach them. It's a very painful spot to IV, but there are good veins there. How about your neck? It should be a last resort, but clearly you are nearing that juncture. I have a friend, an old time dope fiend who has been using for 30+ years and he now exclusively uses his neck. Downside is you need to be in front of a mirror to do it. Both of these spots aren't by any means pleasant to fix in, but if you're like me and the friends I've had throughout the years..you're either gonna get clean or start popping off in your throat. It's clearly more dangerous, that is implied when sticking needles in your neck. The HR in me will tell you to just get clean or take a break while your veins heal and then be very careful and use proper technique when starting up again so you don't trash the veins so fast. But the junkie in me says, neck, armpits. Whatever it takes to chase the rush right? Now you know why they call it a disease. We're fucked up in the head.
Mr Scagnattie,a good Tip with the
Armpit,i would really advise not to use
the Neck,you need those to live,cant amputate
Neck,although i had it done twice but she was
Ex-nurse.You can go lower on the arm,basically
see to stay below biceps,go in straight like groin(see
Neck,DONT),i used 12mm,30g.needle i had to order.
But be carefull cause u cant see anything so Its a blind shot.vein is fat,really fat,but nerve and artery right next.
I was SOO happy when i found that gusher that i even posted it,but after x hits i hit artery,plunger came right back but half ml was already in(arm immediately UP if
that happens,keeps swelling down a bit)and once the nerve,that hurt.If you Do try,you might have to push whole
Needle in and even press in a bit,dark blood should register immediately.if it doesnt,DONT root around,pull out and go again,slightly up/down.You get a feeling for it.
But despite NO veins,i use that only as emergency after
that artery hit,artery hits freak me out.
Please dont get desperate and go groin,sum
WILL say it works perfekt for them for years,but
ive known quite a few of those and sum are
missing a leg now,its a timebomb.ive
had docs not being able to hit me but
refuse the groin,even with ultrasound in
Hospital.Stay safe and good luck.i can feel you,
after years or decades of IV there is no going back,
I tried,really hard,to switch to smoking.its a grand waste
i Couldnt keep wasting my dope but am sure there are a
few people who have mastered that technique,i envy them.

Yeah that's a biggins alright but the proximity to the nerve trunk and artery is a little unnerving. DVT's also weigh on my mind in the larger veins, especially the groin, but in the neck, no thanks, I'll plugg it.

th
th
[center[/center]

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...08005974501687439&selectedIndex=30&ajaxhist=0

Last edited: