• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe IM or SC Buprenorphine? Bupe water solubility?

limerence

Greenlighter
Hey I've been looking for info about sc/im bupe, anyone with injecting bupe exp? I've been IVing months (after yrs of sl) it but I only have 1 good vein I can hit consistently (lost others to h/hm/coke abuse years ago...USE WHEEL FILTERS). I dont want to lose my last good one. I guess I can hit my hand veins easily but I'd rather not go down that path. Anyway, a couple times I have missed and essentially skin popped. Still worked more or less. I always use 22 filters and 31g pins. So I am wondering about SC/IM for properly filtered bupe solution? I have IM'd vet ketamine np, other than soreness which stayed awhile. Currently I inject twice per day. I have tried only dosing once, if I continue with IV i will have to, which is fine. I just need to let my go-to vein rest for few weeks.
Honestly the reason I stopped sublingual use was because it was making my gums recede (otherwise good dental health) and sometimes I would get headaches. I never get headaches with IV bupe, I feel much better with this ROA, other than the pain/time/effort of registering. Much as I love needles, I wish I could just take a pill that does the same.
Also I never felt good taking less bupe. I always needed 10-12mg otherwise I always felt weird. I am not on bupe to get clean, but because its the only easily accessible opi.

Also, bupe water solubility? Theres one elephant website that claims ~17mg/ml. Is that true? 1 ml (16mg current iv dose) is a lot of solution to IM/SC. There are a ton of promising but dead links in the bupe megathread...

Idk man I also have shot many Suboxones and done a lot of steroid IM / SubQ injections and I think you’re asking for trouble. Suboxone isn’t readily absorbed in water as it is. And if you used anything but sterile bac water you’re asking for an infection you don’t want to deal with

Idk man I also have shot many Suboxones and done a lot of steroid IM / SubQ injections and I think you’re asking for trouble. Suboxone isn’t readily absorbed in water as it is. And if you used anything but sterile bac water you’re asking for an infection you don’t want to deal with
I use .22 micron filters and freshly distilled water. Filter removes pill binders and even bacteria. I've been looking for cases of people shooting pills who lost arms or other infections, none appear to use safe injection habits like wheel filters and changing injection sites etc. I would be interested cases that show otherwise.
micron filters are amazing, dont shoot subs without them...I shot tons of dillies and h of various quality without them and it cost me many veins. No one told me that micron filters are cheap and easy and very much worth it. I thought they were hard to get and expensive so I never tried when I was using the good stuff. can get them on amazon for like 35-120 cents each. Can use one to filter all shots for the day (even two if real stingy) if youre tight on money.
also nice 1337 post count

I use .22 micron filters and freshly distilled water. Filter removes pill binders and even bacteria. I've been looking for cases of people shooting pills who lost arms or other infections, none appear to use safe injection habits like wheel filters and changing injection sites etc. I would be interested cases that show otherwise.
micron filters are amazing, dont shoot subs without them...I shot tons of dillies and h of various quality without them and it cost me many veins. No one told me that micron filters are cheap and easy and very much worth it. I thought they were hard to get and expensive so I never tried when I was using the good stuff. can get them on amazon for like 35-120 cents each. Can use one to filter all shots for the day (even two if real stingy) if youre tight on money.
also nice 1337 post count

Oh I didn’t realize you did all that. Then you’re probably good to go besides scar tissue not sure how well bupe would release in an IM injection but I’d be curious to find out. For some reason I couldn’t stop shooting them so BA must have been way higher than intranasal or sublingual

I'll say that bupe filted properly works well IM. Injection into deltoid has best recreational/best absorption but even IM once per 4 days is too often and starts to cause scaring or something. Thigh/vastus is also good, much larger muscle but not as good effect. SC injection also works but less potent effect.

So you're using Buperenorphine essentially as a recreational drug, not as a maintenance drug for opiate addiction. Hmm..interesting. Idk where you live but its gotta be SOME kind of opioids out their, no? Idk I just never enjoyed suboxone much.

Bupe is a great recreational drug. Only works for like a day or two here and there (builds tolerance very fast) and is more stimulating than opiates but yeahe

Anyone using bupe near daily is using it as maintenance, lasts so long and builds up in plasma. Even taking bupe under tongue can be recreational for the right person. Bupe is just a partial mu agonist with full agonist metabolites. IM / SC has a cleaner feeling and shorter half life. Like any other ROA, whatever recreational effects soon become tolerant.

Solubility is more like 12mg/ml iirc...

And SQ Buprenorphine has a slow and erratic absorption, so IM is certainly better. Will cause a lot of soreness though, and BA% is in the range of 70-80%, near 90 if you are lucky

Buprenex injectable suction is literally made for IV or IM injection, so that should tell you something

If you have tabs snorting is also very good, half as strong as IV though much safer. The reason all of these routes are better than SL (and have such short half lives) is because sublingual has a shallow depot effect, which reduces cmax to a fraction

Anyway, glad you are doing things safe