• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm ON ACID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legally High

Bluelighter
Feeling uncomfortable nauseous smoked a bit of herb should I smoke more. I usually take amphetemine(Dexedrine) and ambien zoldepiem. Also I took 20mg ssri celexa last night .....I know right seretonin syndrome ....too late.

Feeling high as tripping a on kite flew by kite on another kite
I'm needing to go somewhere getting bored any ideas??????

My question is should I take any stims right now I'm laying in bed feeling good but kinda loney for 9:30 sat night

be careful with any more stims as serotonin syndrome is kind of a bad way to die.
maybe try some earl-grey tea and avoid owls (they know).

Feeling uncomfortable nauseous smoked a bit of herb should I smoke more. I usually take amphetemine(Dexedrine) and ambien zoldepiem. Also I took 20mg ssri celexa last night .....I know right seretonin syndrome ....too late.

Feeling high as tripping a on kite flew by kite on another kite
I'm needing to go somewhere getting bored any ideas??????

Could go outside and take a walk....typically a winner in my book.

Or can always brush up on bluelight etiquette or checkout the different forums" guidelines.
One from BDD is:
1) NO POSTING ABOUT PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS, CANNABIS OR ECSTASY
For these drugs, check out the Psychedelic Drugs, Cannabis Discussion or Ecstasy Discussion forums.

Also, the "what should i take" posts are generally frowned upon...

My question is should I take any stims right now I'm laying in bed feeling good but kinda loney for 9:30 sat night

Hope you have an awesome trip :) I haven't tripped in a while but probably should soon. As far as whether to take stims, I'd say no. Stims typically detract somewhat from a psychedelic experience. At least that's been my experience and the experiences of most of my friends.

Yes I'd say the stims lead to taking downers which ruins my memory big negative for a trip obviously. But the stim downer thing happens without trippin... wake up fatigued, take stims anxious, downers ugh vicious, not working well for me.

Btw I went to the strip club and spent over $400 that night. Thread closed.

Yes I'd say the stims lead to taking downers which ruins my memory big negative for a trip obviously. But the stim downer thing happens without trippin... wake up fatigued, take stims anxious, downers ugh vicious, not working well for me.

Btw I went to the strip club and spent over $400 that night. Thread closed.

loll strip club on acid sounds like a nightmare

If I sat on a bottle of lemon juice would I be on acid?

get out

^ I wouldnt say its a nightmare, ive never done it but I could. I just wouldnt have it in me to waste my money like that on L. This thread started as pointless and has since degraded down to useless and pointless. I will be on acid tomorrow and not online posting about it ;)

/Closed as its clearly run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.