• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IM klonopin into thigh

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Okay so I broke my one mg pill in half. Dissolved it in water in a lid. I know I needed alcohol but unfortunately I didn't have it. So I dissolve it and put a cotton ball in there and let it soak up all the klonopin.

Than I went for the thigh. It hurt almost immediately. Burning but I am ok. The pill is starting to come up and I feel kinda light headed. Now remember I've been on klonopin for six years. I got bored and the needles where tempting me.

Now the muscle in the thigh has bout of pain but nothing I can't handle.

How long does it take full effects to hit granted this is my first time doing this so I probably screwed up somewhere?

I'm not a chemist but I'm pretty sure benzos and especially benzo pills aren't water soluble they have to be in ampoules solution ready , except for a few benzos like temazepam I think. Anyways I think you had placebo and you just shot a pill into your muscle lol

Seriously? IMing pills? That can mess you up so damn bad, seriously, don't do that. It's also pointless, tbh.

Sonic, you're not the type of person I would expect to be doing this type of thing. I'm not judging you man. I just would like you to have more respect for yourself, as I figure things must be pretty shitty for you if this sounded like a good idea. Benzodiazepines aren't fully soluble in water. You probably had a small amount of active drug in your solution, but to say that you somehow got a pill of Clonazepam cleanly into a rig and everything was hunky dory would defy the physical and chemical properties of the drug itself.

This really sucks, but I think you just went out of your way to introduce dirty, foreign particulates into your body. Benzodiazepines are not even any good by the injection route. I mean, it changes their character slightly, sure and they come on faster, but due to the nature of Benzodiazepines and how they "numb" your senses, after the initial 2-3 seconds of feeling the Benzodiazepine come on, you will find yourself in an identical place as if you had just swallowed the pills.

I'm sorry, but this is a harm reduction forum. Why is Alcohol unavailable? It should be attainable for a dollar at a chain pharmacy. I know we sometimes find ourselves in dangerous situations as addicts, but sometimes you need to ask yourself, how much of this situation is my doing and am I putting in enough effort to keep myself safe. This wasn't a hard one. Obtaining Alcohol is realistic and injecting Benzodiazepines was a simple choice, with no benefit whatsoever over the oral route.

We have it hard enough as addicts in this society without killing ourselves too.

Sonic, you're not the type of person I would expect to be doing this type of thing. I'm not judging you man. I just would like you to have more respect for yourself, as I figure things must be pretty shitty for you if this sounded like a good idea. Benzodiazepines aren't fully soluble in water. You probably had a small amount of active drug in your solution, but to say that you somehow got a pill of Clonazepam cleanly into a rig and everything was hunky dory would defy the physical and chemical properties of the drug itself.

This really sucks, but I think you just went out of your way to introduce dirty, foreign particulates into your body. Benzodiazepines are not even any good by the injection route. I mean, it changes their character slightly, sure and they come on faster, but due to the nature of Benzodiazepines and how they "numb" your senses, after the initial 2-3 seconds of feeling the Benzodiazepine come on, you will find yourself in an identical place as if you had just swallowed the pills.

I'm sorry, but this is a harm reduction forum. Why is Alcohol unavailable? It should be attainable for a dollar at a chain pharmacy. I know we sometimes find ourselves in dangerous situations as addicts, but sometimes you need to ask yourself, how much of this situation is my doing and am I putting in enough effort to keep myself safe. This wasn't a hard one. Obtaining Alcohol is realistic and injecting Benzodiazepines was a simple choice, with no benefit whatsoever over the oral route.

We have it hard enough as addicts in this society without killing ourselves too.
I would have to say I agreed with Keif, on this one that is. Benzodiazepines aren't water soluble. I've tried the same myself once before with the exact benzo; it did produce a fast onset but it wasn't worth it at all and it was stupid. I IVed it though, & it was no placebo effect, it was for sure a weak but strong buzz I got. That was the first EVER thing I've injected- at the age of 16. I've been doing pills and drugs since I was, 8, & have a ton of personal experience with pharmaceuticals especially. IME don't do/try this again unless you actually break the pill down in something soluble and then go for it; but I still am against IVing drugs in general unless you're an IV drug user like myself. The only differences is that I take breaks from IVing- as in I'll binge, and then keep doing so as long as I can. I'll then stop slowly, kinda like a taper but not at the same time. Atm, I'm taking a break from IVing since I don't have to IV everything, everyday. I'll only IV the pills and drugs that I can IV with water only, & rehydrate myself while I take this break of mine. It also allows my veins to come back to normal some what, but it makes my skin thicker so it's a bit harder after each break to inject but super easy to find any vein and hit it without any misses always; off topic, kinda went on a rant but you get the point now. Don't shoot up benzo's or anything that's not water soluble.

Na, I'm not the type to normally ever try this. But yes I've been in a bad place for some time now. Never again will I do this. Promise:)