View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

IM Ketamine Injection Sites

KetamineVials

Greenlighter
I don't know if it's in my head, but I found it takes a little more dosage to get as high in a quad IM shot vs a delt IM shot (the delts get me higher.) Is it just me, or does anybody else agree?

Also, because of the pain with the quads, I tend to stick to my delts. But lately, I've been doing like 3-4 shots a day into my delts on Friday through Sunday, and maybe once during the day on a week day (I try to wait until the weekends, but it's a little difficult.) How is the pain when IMing into your glutes? Everybody says it's less, but I remember getting shots in my ass as a kid, and I remember them painful.

Glutes are one of the least painful sites, just be sure to inject in the upper outer quadrant otherwise you might hit your sciatic nerve which will hurt. A lot.

Other sites that aren't painful for most ppl are the ventro glute (can be a bit hard to find), lats and pecs (although sticking a needle there can be hard psychologically). But you should try asking in the steroid sub forum, you'll get much more there.

Also it's a good idea not to use the same site over and over again, you aren't giving it enough time and will eventually end up with scar tissue build up (harder to push a needle trough, worst absorption if injected in to and probably not good for the muscle in question).

Absorption between muscles can be different so what you are describing doesn't sound impossible to me.

And use as thin of a needle as you can get away with, it'll hurt less and minimise scar tissue formation. Length depends on the muscle in question and amount of fat covering it. And obviously don't reuse needles.

Last edited: