L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

im just venting stuff

chiefmiah

Greenlighter
I struggle with all social interactions.
Due to the way I was treated at home and outside as a young kid I have always struggle to make friend, I have always had a fear of asking girls out on dates etc and now I've realised I cant apply for jobs because of a fear of rejection.

Im not like a loner or anything. I do have friends but as I get older I find it harder and harder to initialise conversation with people I am scared into a state of paralysis when im around strangers and I cant just 'bit the bullet' and say hello this left me spending the majority of college being by myself and exclude myself from my classmates.

I cant talk to women because its been imbedded into my mind that im an attractive guy who no one would shake a stick at. My friends have given up trying to help me because they've realised that the fear of talking to them means that no matter what I'll never ask them out on a date.

Ffs just the other night I shut off when my mate introduced me to people in a bar and I spent the night drinking alone in a corner playing pokemon on my phone.

Fucking hate being such a pussy. But I mentally cant overcome my fear

Hi there, your posting in the Annon Section - normally this is the place where people log out of there username to post. Your post is more suited for the Sex, Love and Relationship section where I will move it too now. If you wish to removed it and log on again under an annon please feel free.

Bearlove

Try to get therapy, somehow. You cannot be rejected if you don't ask.... you cannot lose something you never had.

I kind of know how you feel. I didn't get laid in my 20s... a few times, I was shy and afraid of rejection. I decided to change that when I turned 30. If you are dragged out to a bar again, get a drink and people watch... and learn.
In a span of about 10 years, I've gone from 2 women in my 20s, to 140 when I hit 40 years old. I bought the future wife of mine, a drink and started talking to her within a minute of walking into a club. I had no expectations when I go out... I may get laid or not, but I'll have fun either way... or try anyway. I took charge and kissed her, we made love, wedding, kid, and plan to die old together.

When *I* was in your place, I was depressed about how nothing was going on in my life... whats the point? So I got off my ass, went to the gym and worked out. Lost 60lbs. You can do that, can you? Put earphones one and work out in your own little world... where your self esteem may improve and most people won't talk to you in a gym anyway.

Do you want sex and love? I'll tell you this, it taste, feels better than your hand. To have a warm body hug you when you've had a shitty day. It takes works, chances and some drama.... but does that sound worse than what you are doing today?

applying for jobs is more important than chatting up women.

being scared to apply for jobs is ridiculous because they cant reject you the same way. most job applications are online these days and you can go on a website upload your CV/ statement and apply to 30 by clicking on them one after another. its literally a law of averages.

sounds like you have extreme social anxiety. i would guess your fear of jobs is of the interview as boy can they be awkward and sweaty but we have all had good and bad interviews and who cares if it goes bad. you cant life your life in fear of things that physically cannot hurt you. you wont get a job by not applying for one

you need a job where you have to interact with lots of people and it will make you less afraid of talking to people. sales work is not good because you have to kiss the publics ass. you need a job where you just talk to people without letting them push you around. they do exist and it would really get rid of your fear by facing it head on.