View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm in fear I done something bad to myself

no_id

Bluelighter
I'm on 12mg of sub a day, wich is a strong dose.
Yesterday, Ive gone for a strong trip : 125mcg ALD52 and 20mg of 4hoMET/4acoDMT. Things was marvellous. Very close to the best trip of my life kind of stuff. Music was feeling trancendental, I was feeling I was touching the entire universe.
After 4h, I decided to lessen the trip for allowing me to rest, to profit from the trip in a detached manneer. i took 8* 50mg seresta, I was thinking I will only be in strong relaxation and still profit to the trip. Finally at some point I lost conscioussness. My question : do you think that respiratory depression fucked myself ??? I'm reallly fearing that, that in my inconsciousness I was not able to breath. I woken up from my sleep very disoriented and stuff, arm aching (but this still could be the effect of benzo still having effect on myself). I was still hallucinating
guys, psychedelics are the best thing ever

Note : I don't have retrograde amnesia, no one noticed something strange in my behavior, I don't feel that bad now aside a little fucked up

Don?t worry, you took a cocktail of drugs and don? remember everything. But you had a good time and no negative consequenses afterward, so don?t sweat it.

You're fine. You didn't mix downers, so if that's your usual sub dose then you're likely just experiencing the afterglow.

While I think you are fine, do not mix opioids and benzos of any kind. That is asking to stop breathing.

400mg of oxazepam? Why such a high dose? and '20mg 4hoMET/4acoDMT' which one was it? or both? :?

Even if you're tolerant of the buprenorphine, I'd still advise you err on the side of caution, in future take WAY less of the benzo.

Who knows what could've happened had you not passed out, and simply blacked out and been under the influence of the psyches as well...

Even better advice, save it for the end of the trip. Knocking yourself out 4 hours into an acid trip seems kinda pointless unless you were having a freak out.

Take care of yourself man.