• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm hurting

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, so I guess being on phenibut a week was enough to cause me withdrawals and on top of that I will be running out of gabapentin early so I know I'm in it for good. I have baclofen but I have little faith in baclofen. Only because it didn't even seem to phase my phenibut withdrawal but I've never actually went without gabapentin and solely relied on baclofen.

So I'm in for one brutal ride. I know I keep doing this to myself. I know right from wrong yet my body does what I hate and I don't do what I want to do that is good. Not knocking anyone who uses drugs. I for one am a big fan of drugs but man, I wished I didn't have to go through this. I know there is a lot of support from these forums mainly from darksiders but I feel I'm in for one bad week.

I'm not completely familiar with your whole history and it seems there is a pattern of overusing these drugs. Sooner or later you have to pay the fiddler and it's a scary thought. Any chance to get your gabapentin refilled sooner?

Nope I could go to the ER but I'm just thinking I'm going to just let it run its coarse.

Are you going to continue using Gabapentin? If so there really is no reason to put yourself thru hell. I'm not familiar with those specific class of drugs and what they cause for WD.

Is there a chance you can order more phenibut since it sounds like it helps?

But maybe hell is what you need. You have to want to quit or stop abusing meds before you can be successful at it. Maybe the pain will help you want to stop?