I'm Hungry?!?!

irishgurl

Bluelighter
Yeah, the last few times i've rolled i'm hungry the next day.. Weird!! Like, suddenly i'll get soooooo hungry and I want like real meals and not just fruit or juice. Anyone know why?
------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

BABE I HACE KNOW IDEA HOW U CAN EAT THE NEXT DAY.. U KNOW HOW I AM I CANT EVEN DRINK N-E THING OUTHER THAN WATER OR OJ.... I DONT KNOW BUT DID N-E ONE E-MAIL U BACK YET???
smile.gif
~
PLUR
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
~CANDY
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
~

Hey sister, don't question it! Frolic in your new-found appetite!
Wait a minute..."Frolic in your new-found appetite?" What orafice did I pull that one out of? Okay, so maybe it didn't make total sense...but I think you catch my drift...
Consider yourself lucky...unless eating irritates the bujeezus out of you...
wink.gif

------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

Does anyone else crave red meat the next day? I always crave red meat, which is weird because I hardly ever eat it. This past Sunday (after partying Saturday), I just had to have a big hamburger; I was craving it in the worst way. It's been like that everytime the next day - I crave hamburgers and milkshakes. Or meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Comfort foods. I guess it's my body's way of trying to shore itself up, after undergoing such heavy abuse!
smile.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum

The same thing happened to me this time!!! I usually have no desire to ingest anything other than water, but this time I was hungrier than I usually am on a normal day! How weird! Maybe we're getting used to it.
I have a friend that always eats right after he rolls. Its disgusting. After this party we went right to Waffle House and I just sat there all retarted while he was stuffing his face with hasbrowns, eggs, toast, and sausage! Gross!

I gots a friend who eats peanut butter by the spoonful...in the middle of rolling. I'm pretty sure she's a complete wacko.
------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

I'm always ravenous the next day. Usually I want a big omelet & hashbrowns or burger & fries or something. Different people, different effects. Just enjoy it - it certainly can't be anything BAD, can it?
- aby

I'm always starving after rolling, but I can't eat a lot. I always really crave some sort of protine the day after a roll.
My tradition is to go to Mel's Diner in the annex and get poutine or eggs!!
Its greasy garbage, I know but it tastes so damn good...
----