• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids im highly opiate tolerant and my dentist is lettin me write my own pain script

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would a any doctor risk going to jail and getting sued by giving excess pills to a known abuser when there is even a small chance they could OD and kill themselves or a friend....something about this thread makes no sense.

I've had docs let me pick my dosage of fentanyl...but they were under the impression that i wasn't an abuser

agree that something seems to be a little off here. I think that the OP is misinterpreting the dentists open minded attitude for "he's going to let me write my own script!".

Also this thread just reinforces why doctors still have the opinions they do regarding addicts.

Just so no one gets any nutty ideas from this thread, dentists can barely prescribe you more than some T3 or Vicodin, at most about a weeks supply, before they can expect some questions from the state board and the DEA. An oral surgeon is a little different.

Going to your GD and asking for Opana is not gonna go anywhere for 99.9% of the population.

agree that something seems to be a little off here. I think that the OP is misinterpreting the dentists open minded attitude for "he's going to let me write my own script!".

Also this thread just reinforces why doctors still have the opinions they do regarding addicts.

on second thought what i said makes no sense because there are doctors whose entire practice is based on overprescribing pain meds to ppl that don't need them and are obviously appearing to be junkies....but these docs have made a career out of that....a dentist doesn't sound right though

Sorry, but this is more or less a 'what should I take to abuse' thread, which is against the rules
Closed.
OP, if you want me to re-open it PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.