• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm having fast palpitations , fast heart beat , after 2c-e and Hawaiians woodrose

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc4ev3r

Greenlighter
Reading in this forum I have found that I took a very high dose. I didn't knew.
I thought 30mg of 2c-3 were not a high dose. First time I took 15mg. Everything went well. Then 2 days later I decided to try again and I took 15mg first and like 1 1/2 later I took 15mg and felt great the next day too. A little bit too cocky. The next night I took the 4 Hawaiians baby woodrose.

Now I'm feeling almost back to normal. Thinking very clear. I have being positive. However my heart nonstoping beating fast Every time I get too excited or react to something. Like if I'm sleeping and wake up suddenly heart will be racing very fast. Almost all the time. I took diphenhydramine last night to sleep then I read it increase serotonin.

What I need to do? I can even stand up walk or do exercise. I have being very calm? I don't want to use any more drug or get addicted to anything. I'm planning to do to the doctor asp today. What should I suggest him that it's non addictive to slow down heart rate or drop and stop serotonin safe?

Cayenne pepper, ginko, cinnamon increase heart rate so what else is there? I might need something for vasocontriction. Why it's this happening? Does the drugs still in the system that why it still creating this? It has being 3 days after I used the drugs. It's this going to be forever or it can be fix?

I'm almost mentally fine now. I have being fasting and detoxing the body. I haven't had a good appetite lately or sleep well.

Would I see a serotonin drop in the future and would have to use things to increase it? I have being very happy. If were any damage to the serotonin production when do you see drop?

The reason it's happening is because you're thinking about it happening. You're in a vulnerable state and you're more prone to anxiety than you would be ordinarily.

It's a self perpetuating cycle; the more you think about it, the worse it gets, so you feel more anxious, and that causes it to happen more, so you think about it, feel more anxious, it gets worse again, etc etc etc, ad infinitum, you get the picture.

Go and walk in the woods and practice controlled breathing exercises. Find some guided meditation on YouTube and follow it. Learn to breathe in a controlled manner. A good exercise is to inhale/exhale for one second, then two, then three, all the way up to ten so you're doing long, deep, controlled breaths, then start over and repeat the cycle again.

Stop monitoring your heartbeat. It's a futile endeavor. I've never freaked out about my heartbeat because I don't pay any attention to it. I've had friends absolutely freak out on drugs, because they sit there analysing it. Ignore it, divert your attention. The only thing straining it is the anxiety of trying to analyse and control it.

Where are you from? :)

If you're worried about these symptoms and are following the advice from your other thread then I'm afraid it's time to see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.