• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm Going To Do Benzedrex, Any Advice?

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I do not plan on eating the cotton. I'm going to soak the cotton strip in coca cola. Never heard of this stuff until relatively recently, no friends of mine do it (the only OTC thing my friends do is DXM, which sucks IMO). Anyways, is there anything I need to know about it? Because I'm definitely doing this stuff, as it's a drug that sounds extremely enjoyable to me with regard to my personal tastes regarding drugs. Also..... if I do it, I'll probably do it again at some point (assuming I like it). Most of the negative stuff I heard was about not eating the cotton, the other stuff seemed relevant to stims in general which I already know. Yes, I know it's adrenic a bit more than amphs, which means it may be a bit worse than adderall heart wise for some folks. However, I don't plan on doing it regularly. Just every now and then to get very tweaked out/euphoric for fun and also perhaps on rare occasion to be productive if I'm out of my addy. Though, primarily it would be just to get high for fun as this experience is exactly the type of experience I'm looking for from what I read. If there's anything else to know other than the "don't eat the cotton" stuff which is kinda obvious as eating cotton would most likely either make you nauseous or if you're unlucky give you some sort of intestinal issues that results in an ER trip. And I don't plan on doing the whole strip at once, more like half. And then half another day. Any advice on things to do while high on Benzedrex or HR advice that I somehow haven't found in my research is much appreciated. Really glad this forum exists, even though nobody's replied yet as I just posted...... thanks and this forum is awesome :), it's helped me in many ways.

Last edited:
Just be aware the comedown is excruciating, i was coming down for 2 days the first time i took benzedrex. I had bad tremors and a disgusting body load feeling. Besides that the high was actually decent, just be aware that this drug causes extreme vasoconstriction. Obviously stay hydrated, don’t neglect food and water.

Just be aware the comedown is excruciating, i was coming down for 2 days the first time i took benzedrexA. I had bad tremors and a disgusting body load feeling. Besides that the high was actually decent, just be aware that this drug causes extreme vasoconstriction. Obviously stay hydrated, don’t neglect food and water.

Yeah, I heard that..... but I have adderall for the comedown, so it would basically negate the comedown or at least lessen it..... even if not, I'll be okay and just tough it out. And yeah, definitely won't forget to eat or drink. I know that's an issue if one takes serious doses of stimulants (and I hear this stuff is potentially stronger than addy and more meth-like from what I read..... so I am very aware of not forgetting to remain hydrated..... and sleeping well (e.g. not doing it more than once and recovering from it fully before attempting it again if I didn't get good sleep in between doses). But thanks for the info. As for the vasoconstriction, just curious..... is it similar at all to the vasoconstriction of LSA if you've done that. Because I am very familiar with that experience. Just kinda intermittent cramps that are really awful? Or is it more just like high dose adderall-esque cold hands sort of stuff. Whatever it is..... I'm definitely doing it as it sounds like perhaps just the sort of thing I'm going for and since as long as one doesn't take high doses or do anything epicly retarded like shooting it (which kills you), the risk is somewhat comparable to other stims. If the comedown is shit, I'll just either take addy (10-15/20 milligrams) until enough time has passed to forget about the whole experience entirely and just take sober days from that point rather than just "crashing" abruptly..... though I realize I will likely crash somewhat as this stuff is much stronger than adderall I hear and almost meth like/some say similar to MDMA (which would be even better for my purposes). Probably will be taking it while out for the night or working on some dubstep related stuff I'm doing.

From what I've heard it's very similar to addy but more jittery.

Adderall is not going to prevent the comedown, it’s just gonna prolong it and then make it worse. Propylhexedrine feels like a dirtier and less euphoric version of mdma. if it’s done once in a while it’s probably not gonna cause issues but i wouldn’t touch this stuff more than once every couple months.

I’ve never done LSA so i can’t compare, it’s definitly the one of the worst body loads i’ve ever felt though.

I soaked the cotton in a strongly acidic lemon juice and water solution and then shook vigously every couple minutes for an hour. Then i poured the water into another cup and removed the cotton. This is probably the best way to extract it as the propylhexedrine is in freebase form and needs acid to change it into a salt. I wouldn’t trust pop to get the job done, it takes a little bit of agitation to complete the reaction so it will need to be shaken up.

Last edited:
I do benzedrex frequently. I cut the cotton into 4pieces and take half. I make sure I cut the cotton across the middle of the medication stain. I wait anywhere from half hr to 3-4 hrs or even the next day I take the other half. Hydrate, small light meal to start before taking it. I don't bother soaking it, just swallow and wash down is what I do. Don't over heat. Enjoy. I do.

Well, as a matter of fact OP, I think you may have a slight misconception regarding the subjective effects of Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex Inhaler). I feel like you wouldn't really be doing the experience justice by describing it as a weaker stimulant on the same spectrum as Amphetamine. While this is true in a lot of ways, I've found Propylhexedrine to be a relatively terrible experience compared to any other stimulants I've ever used. I've used everything from Amphetamines to Methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta) to Caffeine, to Ephedrine. I've been on stimulant binges, but I've never been addicted to stimulants. Just giving you some of my history for reference.

I had heard that the buzz from Propylhexedrine was "worth it", so one day as I walked by it in Walgreens, I decided to pull the trigger. I bought it and ate half the cotton. I experienced some mild stimulation, intense nausea and a splitting headache. The stimulation was not enjoyable even while I was experiencing the full-effects. I would say that intense anxiety, coupled with the disgusting taste and nausea, contributed to making an already shitty experience, even shittier.

It's my belief that there's a reason why Propylhexedrine is still "the best kept secret in stimulants". It's really just not good. It's not enjoyable and I've actually never known anyone who's done it more than once or twice. It's like Salvia in a lot of ways. Everyone has a horror story. Nobody seems to enjoy it. My first advice would be to not take it, but if you're going to, I would say acquire something for nausea and whatever you might take for a splitting headache.

My advice...don't do it. You already have adderall, just do that if you're looking for a stimulant high.

Keif,
We talked about this not long ago when I asked about it. Idk if you read my experience linked in this thread, but it actually ended up being wholly positive. Granted I had taken Xanax a few hours prior, but it was actually phenomenal.

I'd say some people respond especially well to propylhexedrine. I am one of those people, I find it to be quite intense, very euphoric with little side effects and an acceptable comedown (at the right dose). And I have quite a history with with stimulant use and abuse.

I will say that for most people propylhexedrine will probably not be worth it as I believe it's probably more common for people to experience more side effects and a worse comedown than I do.

Propylhexedrine can be pretty good if it works for you but if it doesn’t it can be pretty nasty, hence the reason i don’t take it anymore. Some people just get brutal splitting headaches and some people have a good time. Id rather just get amphetamine, a drug with decades of human use and study.

Of course, I'm not saying categorically that the drug produces negative reactions. I was only trying to imply that when you examine the available experiences on an aggregate basis, it seems that compared to other Central Nervous System stimulants, Propylhexedrine seems to produce a disproportionate level of negative side effects. This by no means implies that everybody who takes the drug is going to experience these negative side effects.

That was why I included that small bit about Salvia. I feel that the two share similar phenomena in that they seem to produce negative side effects for most who use them, which overpower the intended positive effects, but that doesn't mean that some people don't enjoy Salvia. Everybody is different. I definitely stand by the statement that you're more likely to experience negative side effects using Propylhexedrine than you would using Amphetamine.

I'm on it right now, and I have to say I feel pretty good! I'm in a real good mood and feel calmer than on adderall, just kinda blissful waves of positive vibes and heightened senses. I like it a lot so far, also feeling quite motivated. Still coming up though as I finished the cotton just now.

I'm on it right now, and I have to say I feel pretty good! I'm in a real good mood and feel calmer than on adderall, just kinda blissful waves of positive vibes and heightened senses. I like it a lot so far, also feeling quite motivated. Still coming up though as I finished the cotton just now.

I’ve done it two more times since my initial trial and it’s been nothing but positive. It’s all the good of a 40mg dose of Adderall (IR) without any of the bad (anxiety, restlessness, crash). Seems like we’re two people who react well to it, which for me is still shocking since I tend to not be especially fond of stimulants.

I’ve done it two more times since my initial trial and it’s been nothing but positive. It’s all the good of a 40mg dose of Adderall (IR) without any of the bad (anxiety, restlessness, crash). Seems like we’re two people who react well to it, which for me is still shocking since I tend to not be especially fond of stimulants.

I didn't have much of a crash with it either the next day, no crash to speak of really for me. I guess it must be a drug that varies a lot from person to person and for some people, the crash/body load is awful though as I have heard a lot of bad stuff. I'll definitely do it again though, as I really enjoyed it a lot and apparently I also tend to have good experiences with the stuff :)

Same here but bad side effects and a horrible crash do start to happen for me if I start to use the stuff with too much regularity. When I use it sparingly, its a fantastic stimulant that borders on being an empathogen.

I enjoy Propylhexedrine. For me it's mainly like racemic amphetamine but with hints of mdma euphoria. Just dont redose as it doesnt increase good effects.