• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Im going on a trip...no really. Neex

Status
Not open for further replies.

playdoe

Greenlighter
Hey guys. I'm pretty new on the forums but I decided to ask here since I don't want to Google an answer. I'm going on vacation soon (Puerto Rico) and with all this TRUMP stuff going on with traveling I was wondering if I should try and being some heroine with me. I'll start with this..I've been trying to stay "clean" and I'm still using just about every day. I'm on 140mg of Methadone and I'm sure it won't be a problem with them giving me some bottles to go, but I've heard of Puerto Rico's infamous heroine on the streets and the fact that some is mixed with Horse tranquilizer..yeah I know right..lol Anyway I don't wanna try to get some while I'm there since my family doesn't know, so I thought I'd bring some with me. I should add the fact that I'm gay and all jokes aside I could try to bring some with me...but my question is would it be wise? Can I be like detected or something if I hide some inside?please help..the day is drawning near...

No, it wouldn't be a smart thing to do. Neither is planning illegal activities and posting here about it. Just take your methadone.

Status
Not open for further replies.