• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm getting 2mg Xanax bars soon as well as either opium or cusuble opana too needhelp

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I'm getting about 35 xanax bars that are 2mg each maybe 40 soon and I'll be getting either opium/opana. I think I wanna save up cash for the opium and get the crushable opana's instead due to their price difference so when it get them [10mg opana IR] and the xanax bars should I avoid the bars and take the opana first I'm an IV user so I'll be ill be IVing this bad boys soon so and then get some cash to get opium to test it too. How strong is opana in comprasion to OxyCodone IR? So I don't OD if I shoot up 2 10mg opana's soon when they get here...

Please anyone even all Mods please respond ASAP I need help knowing how much stonger it is to oxy, morphine, and dillies as well. I want harm reduction tips to not OD injecting these bad hardcore boys and enjoy and nice long ehporic high/Nodd too for many hours at end to save up on them and many other meds I have and are getting very soon we well too :D

OK, so I take Opana daily for PM and my understanding is that it's twice as strong as oxy. That being said, recognize the BA of these drugs vary greatly depending on the method of ingestion. Like snorting Opana is much more potent than taking the pill orally. Do some research to be on the safe side.