I'm disgusted with myself ...

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
been a bad day. Stim seller temporarily out of action. Loads of un-medicated TEACHING work next couple of days.

I have reacted by getting drunk, taking anti-hiistamines, and now I have this sick determination to watch documentaries about Jimmy Saville on You Tube.

Saville looks inherently frightening and dodgy. You'd think people would've been instinctively dubious.

Ah, Mrs Gamp, do you think you could load up on coffee, coke, a Red Bull or some espresso? I know these aren’t truly comparable to Dexedrine but they may help a bit.
It’s OK to take some time off to goof around and watch YouTube. Set aside a time for yourself that you’re going to get your papers graded and other class work tended to. Hopefully you can load up on some kind of caffeine or perhaps an energy drink to get you going. Best of luck to you Dear 🌷🌹🦢

Why not food, sleep, exercise then work? You go for alcohol and antihistamines. Stay hydrated Gamp as you have to wake up from that with cement mouth,

Last edited:
I know this feeling, I almost didn't make it through work today... But I chugged through with a bunch of energy drinks and protein shakes. I hope you've found a similar path @MrsGamp