• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Im back

Peanut21

Bluelighter
So I recently wanted to get back into rolls and last time I did them I was in my 20s early 2000s 2010. I got some and I'm wondering is it normal now a days to be the shape of what the name of the pill is? Like I got blue jeeps that are the shape of a jeep. Also ones with multiple colors on them. I do not have a test kit. I am aware of all the new compounds beings created everyday. Thanks for any advice/help

Welcome back around to Bluelight @Peanut21 :)

Grab a test kit, you can hook up with PillReports on here, and see if those Blue jeeps match with any of the pills in their data base.
They can also help you get a testing kit wherever you are from.

Welcome back around to Bluelight @Peanut21 :)

Grab a test kit, you can hook up with PillReports on here, and see if those Blue jeeps match with any of the pills in their data base.
They can also help you get a testing kit wherever you are from.
I've checked pillreport and could only find 5 of them on there. Still just try them?

I also have these and wana know… did you try them??? I’m thinking about it

Test kit is a must. I can almost guarantee these presses are meth. These days if you find presses of the same shape with many different colors, those are commonly referred to as “skittles” on the street. They are never actual MDMA. A bunch of different colors shows they are just pumping them out.

-GC

It just depends. I had some pills in the shape of a Snapchat ghost one time. Tested them and they were real and I had a great experience taking them. On the other hand, someone gave me a pill one time (can't remember the shape) didn't test it but it was fake af. Just felt like I was tweaking and I was on edge.