• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I'm back bros. A last visit.

boomhs

Bluelighter
Me and my gf are tired. Pills and pills anti-depress, benzos doing nothing over too much.

What i've done 3 years ago - Dilaudid pills IV, heroin #4 nasal, china white 10 0.1mg (do not do IT EVER, after 1mg in 0.1 doses body aches raging). Oxcontin IV'd. So not that much.
Turned into an alcoholic for 2 years, stopped it thanks to Subutex, which after abuse made it impossible to take, night time headaches, no high.

Tired of turning into the DISGUSTING thing that's alcohol. I want some nice opiates, well mixed with my opiate list will do me good. <no sourcing>.

Don't know if mods here will just say be clean etc. but i feel i need this for a while (all the times i did opiates i cut alcohol)

I'm so lost i'm about to go into a hood and mb buy H. Just want some opiates...

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought 1 gram #3 H. I want to IV but seems problematic with #3. I also can't smoke it due to smoke lung issues. And also ill advised to snort without again some preparation. DA FAQ. What do i do.

So can #3 be diluted and absorbed through the nose with a needless seringue? I did it not sure with #3 or #4, it was brown. Still it's a waste. I'm afraid i'll mess up the "lemon" etc procedures of IV #3 and die :|

Last edited:
I dont do heroin just from a outside perspective are you saying the heroin isnt pure or that is in its base form?

Is the citric acid Injecting heroin mixed with lemon juice cause that to me sounds sketchy. Like if I went to my doc and they used lemon. Juice id consider that a unacceptable standard of care.

If you know heroins in your future why not buy pure citric acid and sterile water ect so you dont impulse in a reckless way.

Don't even consider using organic sources for citric acid (as in lemons etc = the bacteria can make you go blind). Get some proper refined citric crystals or some ascorbic acid (Vitamin C powder) if you need to dissolve a #3 heroin base.

get on that Krat. very functional drug that will keep you happy enough to avoid heroin on most days if you keep yourself busy with work

you can get this in the spice section of a grocery store.

If buying from world food stores make sure that they're no chillies or other foodstuffs blended with it!

Before my local needle exchange starting providng '1 hit kits' with sachets of citric or ascorbic, I used to buy it from an Asian mini-market and came across a couple of brands similar to the ones I warned of above.

Yes definitely try kratom if you are tired of the opiate game. It's much cheaper, you can get a decent buzz from time to time and for now it's a consistent source. I'm not sure about kava but I'm sure it's better than alcohol addiction. Both of these are relatively harmless plants as long as you are not in the minority of people who get liver problems from them.