• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm all screeed up

Joepost46

Greenlighter
I've taken Molly a lot over last year 2 times a week at least I'm trying to quite I'm all screwed on the head I can't do anything I'm freezing cold my body aches my head is going all over the place I'm mean to everyone I can't focus I wanna die

Withdrawls are a hard thing to get through frend .... Find something to do try to keep your head off drugs. .. Think wit you brain not your craving ....you can also enlist in a sobriety program ...i believe one of the ad's or mods will move this to sober living were you will probably find better help

You might want to look into supplements to help restore your brain chemistry. Along with exercise and solid, healthy eating many people have bounced back from over doing it. I'm assuming your young which is also a huge factor in being able to rectify negative changes from long periods of use.

Here is a thread that has some descriptions of supplements and other healthy practices to restore one's body and mind: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/817897-How-To-Repair-Your-Body-Mind-Soul-A-Guide