• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Im addicted to fake tobbacco

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I cant stop smoking the £4 knock of brand rothmans they are just to good for £4 and its hard to tell the difference i think they smoke just as good as the real thing plus the way I see it smoking anythings bad for you so its not gonna make much difference the amberleaf tobbacoo knock off isn't as bad.. But if your dry it to much its near on un smokeableam i the only poor mans smoker here or what

I cant stop smoking the £4 knock of brand rothmans they are just to good for £4 and its hard to tell the difference i think they smoke just as good as the real thing plus the way I see it smoking anythings bad for you so its not gonna make much difference the amberleaf tobbacoo knock off isn't as bad.. But if your dry it to much its near on un smokeableam i the only poor mans smoker here or what

It's just cheap tobacco being sold as counterfeit Rothmans, right? I'd go for that deal if I could. I pay like £8.49 for 20 JPS as it is.
The danger with them is that they don't go out properly so if you drop one or fall asleep smoking one it can cause a house fire. Plus it could have been grown with unregulated pesticides etc.

the hotrocks are a pain especially on my bed look those pesticides do sound worrying but theirs no reason to use them over legal ones is it?

Their not hard to find mind you i think basically every generic polish/muslim convience store sells them

Yeah man, I used to smoke almost exclusively "counterfeit" tobacco.

I had a contact who'd sell me Eastern European Golden Virginia - 50g packs for £5 each.

Looked/Smelt/Tasted no different from the legit UK version.