I'm a Bluelighter that wants to post without logging in

Speed King

Bluelighter
Why can't I post anonymously. I thought that's how you do it.

Last edited:
I thought that's what I was I was doing. I read the directions and posted with ought loving in. Maybe I can't read but I thought that's what I was dong. Fuck it, I went to dark side and posted. Thanks for help. You are chock full of help, so only take that the right way. Your cool.!

thanks.

if you use chrome you can just use an incognito window so you don't have to log in and log out of your regular browser... most modern browsers have an incognito/private option.

alasdair

The only reason I'm even here is to help these people that are talking about snorting suboxone! I've seen what the horrible effects are to someone I truly care about, and yet I go to look online and I find NOTHING on the dangers of snorting it! I'm soo annoyed! I have a picture to share that a lot of people NEED to know about!! Yet I can't respond tho the thread that they were talking about it on, which was called somehting like, can you snort suboxone strips? I wanted to show them the dangers of snorting any kind of suboxone, ornage, whilte, round, kind for pregnant women, ive done a lot of research obviously! All I'm doing is wanting this out there for ppl that didn't know the dangers due to the internet not having an article on it! So please someone help me help these people, they have no idea what they are doing! Also the forum or thread whatever it's called, was in 2011. I thought this might be why I can't respond to it....? Also how do I upload a picture? Or pictures? They ate not the nicest of pictures they are pictures of blood like snot that came out of someone I care a lot abouts nose recently. Can I even share that? If not, then this post isn't to help others! They need to see this! I don't want information on how to snort it being out there, yet you can't find the dangers of snorting!? Also the person had only been snorting the suboxone for a YEAR, Yes a year!!
Sorry anyone please help, I know I'm losing it..

Can you provide a link to the thread you are talking about?

Perhaps it is closed or archived, preventing you from replying?

Hey Someonetryingtohelp, if you can't find the thread, but have the facts, start a new thread. I'll check it out. Btw, thanks for being concerned about others. I had a horrible dark side post, but my fellow Bluelighters offered support and showed they care. I was reached out to in my time of need. Thanks again :)

Thank you all? I apologize I was really upset! But I'm thinking the thread was called, "can you snort suboxone strips?" I don't have a link to it though unfortunately..I'm definitely going to try and find it again so maybe I can msg those ppl individually. Just sad to see that there really is nothing, at least that I myself could find, on the question, "what is the dangers in snorting suboxone, subutex?" Instead it led me to people who where more lost than the one I love. I understand drug addiction and never would I want these ppl to feel as if I was attacking them, just think tht if someone would've posted this earlier, then maybe others could find it. I think creating my own thread is what I'm going to do. This website is really confusing for me lol. And I'm 22! Lol.
I can't believe the very much appreciated feedback and time everyone took to help me on this matter, soo happy to see people come together like this to help others. I want to personally thank everyone of you☺.

Your very welcome speedking. I'm not sure how to add you, but I'm definitely going to try right after I uploaded this message☺☺. Thank you for caring also! Thank you all very much for caring☺ couldn't thank you all enough for taking the time to help me.