Site Feedback Ignoring people

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
If you ignore someone it should completely remove their posts not just censor them (with the option to read them??).

Just my opinion.

You may well be right. I know that would be my preference, unfortunately along with many other good ideas, unless the forum software let's us do it, they aren't easy to add.

I mean I'm not an admin and so this kinda thing isn't anything I'm responsible for, so don't consider this the official answer, but it's what I believe the official answers gonna be.

Problem is there's no getting around that other people will engage your ignored users in conversation.

Lemme take a wild guess, these people you wanna ignore. They on ceps?

I ask cause all mine are. Id I'm honest I'm increasingly feeling like the better option is just ignoring ceps.

Lemme take a wild guess, these people you wanna ignore. They on ceps?

I ask cause all mine are. Id I'm honest I'm increasingly feeling like the better option is just ignoring ceps.

no

read the latest abyss thread in the lounge from about a day or two ago and you will find out

Figures if it wasn't ceps it'd be the lounge. :p

I suppose the same option applies, I could leave ceps and you could leave the lounge. WE CAN SPONSOR EACH OTHER AND QUIT THIS POISON.

Our drugs of choice differ but the addiction and hurt is the same!
<3

Figures if it wasn't ceps it'd be the lounge. :p

I suppose the same option applies, I could leave ceps and you could leave the lounge. WE CAN SPONSOR EACH OTHER AND QUIT THIS POISON.

Our drugs of choice differ but the addiction and hurt is the same!
<3

I have never ignored anyone in my life. That isn't me. I am an incredibly agreeable person and always try to make amends even if we see differently.

Part of my problem is this person ignored me a long time ago and I had no idea. I kept replying and trying to talk to them positively and in a nice way.

Then, even after they ignored me they continue to talk poorly of me and call me names.

Anyways, I'm completely over it. Doesn't matter. Water under the bridge. Moving on :)

I have never ignored anyone in my life. That isn't me. I am an incredibly agreeable person and always try to make amends even if we see differently.

Part of my problem is this person ignored me a long time ago and I had no idea. I kept replying and trying to talk to them positively and in a nice way.

Then, even after they ignored me they continue to talk poorly of me and call me names.

Anyways, I'm completely over it. Doesn't matter. Water under the bridge. Moving on :)

For the longest time I never ignored anyone either.

Then I realized it was putting my mental health and recovery at risk and decided to ignore to two main offenders.

I get not believing in ignores, but sometimes it ain't worth it.

I have ignored only one person during my time here. She wasn’t mean to me, she just bugged the crap outta me. She shared too much in her comments and threads and said idiotic things.
I decided to stop ignoring her, though, within a few days. I realize it takes all kinds and it’s not my job to fix anyone. I’m sure I’ve said lots of lame things, too.

I have ignored only one person during my time here. She wasn’t mean to me, she just bugged the crap outta me. She shared too much in her comments and threads and said idiotic things.
I decided to stop ignoring her, though, within a few days. I realize it takes all kinds and it’s not my job to fix anyone. I’m sure I’ve said lots of lame things, too.
There’s a lot of catharsis that happens here. It’s not all pretty or neatly kept. My god do I spew some ridiculous garbage sometimes joking around and it’s all just to ease my soul a little bit.

We all have our flaws, even craters in our souls. So to speak.