• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ig injecting lethal dose of ik heroin

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Say someone heavy tolerance and did half a gram one shot would they die or would it take a gram or more. I'm guessing it take alot of water to dissolve a gram.
Most people die from quitting and dosing again my friends sister died from morphine overdose she refused to say heroin even tho I explained it doesn't come up as heroin. In toxicology reports

Are you ok? You’ve been posting a lot of things that’s got me worried about you man
Say someone heavy tolerance and did half a gram one shot would they die or would it take a gram or more. I'm guessing it take alot of water to dissolve a gram.
Most people die from quitting and dosing again my friends sister died from morphine overdose she refused to say heroin even tho I explained it doesn't come up as heroin. In toxicology reports

No not rly not planning on doing owt if just survive tried before

I was just wondering why I survived 300mg in one injection with 40mg meth

More cos of it being cruged but even with oxys I think crushed still keeps some part time release infact.
Obvs with oxy you get around thirty percent in first hour then rest throughout morphine it seems to not got you for about three hours with zomorph with mscontin it b same as oxycontin

I've got a new brand called oxypro they dont egel up in water but stick a bit more together there not like oxy op as they crush easily just take longer to get fine dust but do dissolve in water