• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If you were to make a psychedelic pill for your trip group, what would you put in it and why?

My initial thought is something like:

15mg MXE
15mg 5-MAPB
100mg MDMA
50mg Mescaline

I am not a fan of strong trips with others, so the empathogenic route would be the way to go. I found MXE to fill out MDMA very nicely, and though I've not yet combined Mescaline and empathogens, I imagine it is wonderful, and out of any psychedelic to add to the mix, Mescaline would be the most joyous and loving IMO.
2-CT-2 seemed like an very emphatogenic hallucinogen.

Better, softer, and longer lasting as 2-CB. A low dose on the aftermath of MDMA was very nice.

better than 2cb? i've never heard that before about any of the other 2c drugs though never tried any 2c-t-* and i highly doubt id personally agree, its like my favorite recreational psychedelic or empathogen

Fuck all except glucose.

Sort out the bullshitters...
lol once i gifted (would never sell bunk stuff, but was doing an experiment) a bunch of normal empty blotter paper to a group of people, watched each of their reactions. one even made a post on social media about how awesome it was to get some "old school stuff"

Psilacetin ~ 10mgs
LSD ~ 100ugs
2C-B ~ 15mgs
aMT ~ 40mgs
MXE ~ 40mgs

This is the Cosmic Capsule, if your hanging out with me and looking to trip I hope your prepared to have the time of your life 😝

better than 2cb? i've never heard that before about any of the other 2c drugs though never tried any 2c-t-* and i highly doubt id personally agree, its like my favorite recreational psychedelic or empathogen
2-CB is very good on its own.

2-CT-2 was imo better. To bad the San Pedro's I had never were consumed. I have no experience with Mescaline. But 2-CT-2 and 7 are close going by other's experience's.

What I liked was the laidback slowness vs 2-CB. And the visual's were like wise.

2-CT-2 with 4-HO-MIPT would be a nice beginner group thing

@psy997
@Shadow Cat
AMT and MDMA are serotonin releasers. Combining with MXE is entering serotonin syndrome territory.
Let's at least slap a warning label on piling two or three serotonin potentiators on top of that, shall we?

@psy997
@Shadow Cat
AMT and MDMA are serotonin releasers. Combining with MXE is entering serotonin syndrome territory.
Let's at least slap a warning label on piling two or three serotonin potentiators on top of that, shall we?

MXE does not have serotonergic activity that is dangerous in combination with releasers, so far as I'm aware. Are you getting that idea from the fact that so many people talk about the serotonergic feel of MXE?

MXE + MDMA has been done a pretty good amount of times by Bluelighters to no ill effect. It's a really, really nice combo.

I'd make a placebo pill with 1000ug of LSD.

"Bro, what's wrong with you? There was nothing in there man, it's placebo! You're in the control group!!!"

MXE does not have serotonergic activity that is dangerous in combination with releasers, so far as I'm aware. Are you getting that idea from the fact that so many people talk about the serotonergic feel of MXE?

MXE + MDMA has been done a pretty good amount of times by Bluelighters to no ill effect. It's a really, really nice combo.

Maybe so, but throwing AMT into the mix is potentially hazardous.

And I took MXiPr and aMT and it turned out fine.

Was incredibly euphoric actually, I dosed on the lower side.