If you had to pick one routine to do.. if you HAD to.. this is just for fun!

Draven26

Bluelighter
So just like the title says. If you had to just pick one routine to do for the rest of your life.. what would that look like? You can share examples of what’s been working or what has worked for you in the past. This is just for fun guys/gals so share if you want to 😄💪🏻🏋🏻‍♂️

Sorry man it's been a hectic week for me.
One routine, like encompassing the whole body? Hmmm maybe doggcrapp or fortitude. I've done some periods of doggcrapp and I liked it, wore my ass out that's for sure

Sorry man it's been a hectic week for me.
One routine, like encompassing the whole body? Hmmm maybe doggcrapp or fortitude. I've done some periods of doggcrapp and I liked it, wore my ass out that's for sure

I enjoy doggcrapp training because it does give me results all the time but hell yes it will kick your ass! I’ve never done Fortitude but have been curious. How do the two compare? What kind of results did you get with Fortitude?

I enjoy doggcrapp training because it does give me results all the time but hell yes it will kick your ass! I’ve never done Fortitude but have been curious. How do the two compare? What kind of results did you get with Fortitude?
I've never personally done it but I've seen others get good results from fortitude. Doggcrapp I did for about a year but it didn't work with what I had going on in life (physically demanding job) so I has to let it go.

For me in this lock down part with all gyms closed, my daily exercise routine has been looking something like the following

Walking 45-60 min a day. Just blazing and listening to some good music. Or somwtimes walk into other people and have half walk with them too. Then on the more physical side i do:

3x a week:
15 tyre flips (tracker sized) followed by 10 push-ups derictly followed with flipping the tyre back to the other end witch is 15 flips again then directly do 10 situps followed by another 15 tyres flips and then 10 push ups and then followed and directly with another 15 tyre flips back to the starting point finishing off with ten situps again. And then finally catch my breath. So far thats been a constant routine, doesnt sound like much but does keep me fit and and still semi strong but most of the work i do during the week is physical so that helps too.

Upper/Lower style split.

At this point anything would be better than what I'm currently doing tho. :LOL:

I walk into the forest (well....a fake forest) and find a cool tree and setup my TRX. The walk is long so sometimes don't work out as much. But still getting me out and moving.

I walk into the forest (well....a fake forest) and find a cool tree and setup my TRX. The walk is long so sometimes don't work out as much. But still getting me out and moving.
I did this in the spring when gyms were shutdown essentially. Was a wonderful experience.

For me in this lock down part with all gyms closed, my daily exercise routine has been looking something like the following

Walking 45-60 min a day. Just blazing and listening to some good music. Or somwtimes walk into other people and have half walk with them too. Then on the more physical side i do:

3x a week:
15 tyre flips (tracker sized) followed by 10 push-ups derictly followed with flipping the tyre back to the other end witch is 15 flips again then directly do 10 situps followed by another 15 tyres flips and then 10 push ups and then followed and directly with another 15 tyre flips back to the starting point finishing off with ten situps again. And then finally catch my breath. So far thats been a constant routine, doesnt sound like much but does keep me fit and and still semi strong but most of the work i do during the week is physical so that helps too.

Can i Ask you what you eat? I'd like to catch your breath

Can i Ask you what you eat? I'd like to catch your breath
What do i eat, well im on a semi intermittent fasting diet. Only eat at night and nothing throughout the day, just juice or water. And night time i shove my face mostly with heavy protein fat meals with little carbs. Protein is always some form of chicken, beef or pork. Fats mostly from the cooking oil, salad dressing, peanut butter ( love PB ), nuts and other fatty foods. And carbs mostly are pastas, oats, grains and rice. Veggies is always on the green side but i do snack on a lot of tomatoes and cucumbers, regularly in this timeframe. Where people would chow a bag of crisps watching a movie im normally munching cucumbers and tomatoes whole. Guess that's sime insight on my food oh and i eat a lot of eggs, about 6 a day.. Thats the most i can think of the top of my head. Any reason why you asked?

Probably squat-lunges (if a *thing) as it works many muscle groups and keeps core nice and tight.
Lifted weights back in the days then started working iron and there was no need to gym it any longer. Crawling around on and connecting steel can be quite a work-out 8-10hrs 5-6days a week. Lots of food intake and rest/sleep for this if one wants to stay on top (no pun) of their "game".

Probably squat-lunges (if a *thing) as it works many muscle groups and keeps core nice and tight.
Lifted weights back in the days then started working iron and there was no need to gym it any longer. Crawling around on and connecting steel can be quite a work-out 8-10hrs 5-6days a week. Lots of food intake and rest/sleep for this if one wants to stay on top (no pun) of their "game".
Burpies works well also for a whole body workout in one especially followed with another full/semi full body weight exercise and also very good for stamina and overall body fitness