• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

If You Could Stay In A Perpetual State Of 'High' Would You?

bogey_j

Bluelighter
I wouldn't. I like to get all the tedious things out of the way before I get high

most things in life are better while high but not everything

Sometimes weed helps me with the things I find tedious, but then it depends. But I definitely appreciate it more when I don't over-indulge that's for certain. When your tolerance lowers then you get some really nice stuff I love it. (Although I would say this is an opinion of someone of a fair high tolerance and still enjoys the odd over-indulgence here and there i.e. not always easy to do!)

Last edited:
Personally smoking everyday gets really boring for me. Weed should make you feel uplifted and creative. I find using it more than a couple times a week and I get stuck in an exhausted, groggy haze as well as extremely socially paranoid. I find myself smoking less and less as I get older, though I don't think I'll ever stop completely indulging.

No lol. When you're stoned you seem retarded to other sober people.

Plus smoking weed occasionally is good because it keeps the tolerance low

For me the answer is no. I dont like being on any substance, other then functional stimulants like caffeine, when there are things that need to be done. I dont like having my mind impaired because it is my mind that makes me above average and when its dulled i am just average ;)

But I think most people enjoy being high when it is appropriate. When I was young we would get high at inappropriate times but i always viewed it as a waste. Sometimes i need it for a more medically motivated reason, for some reason my mornings can be full of stomach sickness cant tell why. Weed doesnt make it go away at all but, it does allow me to watch TV for the 30-45 minutes it takes for my stomach to feel better. And thats only sometimes because for the most part i can get by without medicating beyond peptobismuth. I need to get it looked at but i dont have insurance need to wait till the next year :(

Sometimes i need it for a more medically motivated reason, for some reason my mornings can be full of stomach sickness cant tell why.

Does milk make it worse!?!

I get that shit, man, on weekends when I wake up at a reasonable time (between 6am-9am). Stomach's heavy and in knots, and if I go for a bowl of cereal or a glass of milk while I'm like that it's pretty much a guarantee that my stomach's gonna send that shit out one hole or another within minutes.

It's like... early morning lactose intolerance for weedheads. It's fuckin' weird.

^ it seems like nothing makes mine better :( other then some time. I know some smokers get CHS, which i believe is real, but I am concerned mine is related to ulcers, run in the family and i take methadone every morning, or something like that. I want to be off methadone and shit before i try to get looked at because they will just blame it on something and charge me, if i wanted to blame it on my life style i wouldnt seek medical help.

But thank you for trying to help

depends on my life schedule, what my job requires, and what type of high would it be, could it switch from different highs to other highs? or just the same high, cause if it was the same high that would get old relativity quickly.

Nah. Sober is much more suited for most situations IME.

Now if I can switch on the weed high at any time then hell yeah.

what type of high would it be, could it switch from different highs to other highs? or just the same high, cause if it was the same high that would get old relativity quickly.

what if you were just high all the time and had to smoke weed to feel sober