• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you could be the opposite sex for 24hr, what's the first thing you would do?

mr.buffnstuff

Bluelighter
Just a random question for you all I guess!
If I woke up as a girl I'd prob find every object I could put in myself to try out, I'll never know what sex feels like from a female point of view otherwise.

RULES

(I've decided to edit them into the original post for the benefit of others)

1) the change is for 24 hours from mid night to mid night the following day
2) All changes are non transferable IE; STDs, ODing, splitting your ring piece etc
3) the person you become ISNT someone else, your not switching with another person. Your merely becoming the female equivalent of yourself.
4) During the 24hr period everybody accepts you as you, IE your gf isn't waking up next to some strange woman and freaking out its as if you have always existed as the opposite sex.

Last edited:
Agree with that! Would work hard to feel a female orgasm which is supposedly more intense.

Agree with that! Would work hard to feel a female orgasm which is supposedly more intense.

Good point! I didn't think of the orgasm part!
I think it would be interesting to swap sex for a day or a week just once in a lifetime so both sexs can appreciate (and satisfy) each other more

Being the biggest bitch for this time to explore as much techniques as possible! Something bad: If i needed money, maybe doing some frauds as attractive woman no one will find ever again if converted back.

Go find all the girls that turned me down for sex, and tell them "female me" is my wife and that I had the biggest dick ever and give the best head ever, to make em jelly.

pay for a hooker for vagina sex and wank the rest of the day.

Would I get my old body back later? is this one of those body swap scenarios? Those details matter cause I'd probably do a lot of crack and heroin. Unlimited orgasms so lots of solo play, lesbian sex and a little unprotected D sex. Maybe throw in some tranny sex cause my perspective is confused and I'm loaded. Wouldn't wanna be held accountable for the fucked up shit I did to that body though. If I had to give it back or live with that body for the rest of my days, I'd stay at home and wank, maybe a little Netflix.

I'm imagining that for 24 hours, I could change bodies with my girlfriend.

First, I'd wake her up and I'd say "Honey -there's something that you absolutely must experience right now!", and I would blow my own dick. Then I'd see if she'd take the opportunity to lick her own pussy.

Then, I'd put on a miniskirt with no panties, go to the food court at the mall, find a cute girl walking past and say to her "Excuse me.. can I ask you for a huge favor? I want to send my BF a sexy text, he gets off on pantiless upskirt photos. Would you take my phone and try to take a picture of me sitting here so he can see that i'm not wearing panties right now?"

I would do this all afternoon - until I found a girl who said "Yeah, sure.. and can you send the pic to me too?" The next day, I'd be changed back - and i'd call that girl and ask why my GF is sending her pantiless upskirts. I'd tell her what a great photographer she is, tell her how hot that photo was, and see if she wanted to come play with me and my GF sometime....

I should have clarified more details sorry
1) the change is for 24 hours from mid night to mid night the following day
2) All changes are non transferable IE; STDs, ODing, splitting your ring piece etc
3) the person you become ISNT someone else, your not switching with another person. Your merely becoming the female equivalent of yourself.
4) During the 24hr period everybody accepts you as you, IE your gf isn't waking up next to some strange woman and freaking out its as if you have always existed as the opposite sex.

Genuinely looking forward to hearing replies from ladies on this subject!

I would masturbate alot at first.

Then yeah I would totally dyke it all night long.

I already thought about this one.