• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you caught you’re long time partner/wife having an affair...

Could you be with them?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • I’d be in prison

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
I saw a naked man in her room on FaceTime, and the video is screen recorded, let alone she couldn’t even have sex with me one time her pussy was so sore from getting banged out.

Imagined?

And before you judge me I was in a bad relapse as this was happening and there’s a lot to this story but I was incapable of breaking up with her in that moment
That’s tough no judgment but I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt. I’ve been wrongfully accused. I’ve had to make my peace with it and move on. Good luck.

I totally agree with this statement!! With that I know that there is Always two sides to a coin, and I must not be as Perfect as I think!!??
What where my actions that caused this (Cheating) to happen, what can I do to change it any?
People can just grow apart and move on as adults, and try not to hurt each other or there family, or we can be very Selfish?

I would tell them to learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' first.

But then I'd chop her tits off...

It generally takes 2 to tango. In most cases if a partner has an affair, there's reasons. Something has to have been going wrong somewhere if you feel so unsatisfied physically or unfulfilled emotionally or both that you go find it somewhere else. If I truly loved the person and they claimed to still love me as well, I'd always give a second chance. I think this idea that you have to find this one person who will be everything for you for the rest of your life is a bit unrealistic.

I used to turn into Othello when I got jealous and go 'I'd kill them both' etc.
But I've come to the realization that no matter how much you love somebody, ultimately you don't fucking OWN them. Who another human being ultimately decides to give their body and / or their heart to isn't something you can control, and no matter how hurt or betrayed you feel that doesn't give you the right to literally take someone's life. That's not love, that's the need to destroy what you can't possess, and THAT'S fucked up.

So I'd give another chance if the other person wanted to save the relationship, if they weren't interested and clearly preferring the person they were having an affair with over me, I'd let them go. No sense fighting a battle you've already lost.

I caught my ex-fiancee cheating on me four months before we were going to get married.

I would never have a relationship with her again, but I did remain friends with her because we've known each other for 31 years and had a lot of good years together.

Also, I wasn't the easiest guy to get along with back then, so I have to take some accountability for the way that things ended. I was basically ignoring her and not giving her the attention that she deserved.

Been there done that , to which I said- "wow really , I'm going to need a moment....ok I'm over it where are we going for dinner, and invite him along , I'd love to get to know him too. - the other guy broke it off with my boyfriend lol. It's like the fact I knew about them AND DIDN'T CARE ruined it for him. Little hussy lol . I left him a week later .

There's absolutely no reason to lie or cheat on me. I actively encourage any of my partners to find other people they click with , the more the merrier

I saw a naked man in her room on FaceTime, and the video is screen recorded, let alone she couldn’t even have sex with me one time her pussy was so sore from getting banged out.

Imagined?

And before you judge me I was in a bad relapse as this was happening and there’s a lot to this story but I was incapable of breaking up with her in that moment

Damn that's fucked up

Me and her finally split - the reality is is I ruined an innocent girl and turned her into the biggest devil of a ho ever. To this day she will not be honest about anything she did to me - the funniest part is google earth caught her this past fall having a gang bang with 4 dudes in her in her front yard while her parents are home.

Shes a fucking slut and a liar. I’m a drug addict, liar, but honest when caught. Whose the real piece of shit?

@JessFR side note - Jess are you alive?? Have the Aussie govt kidnapped your organs yet - you can seek asylum here in the US of sure martial law within the next year if you want.

Miss you and love you xoxo

@JessFR side note - Jess are you alive?? Have the Aussie govt kidnapped your organs yet - you can seek asylum here in the US of sure martial law within the next year if you want.

Miss you and love you xoxo
Jess is good, just doesn’t come on here much.
If you PM her and ask for her Discord, she’s usually on there a lot more.

No not in a relationship because it's slippery slope and you have no idea what else really is going on and I've always been a very understanding person but it never ends well. And even if forgiven and say it doesn't happen for a while again..just doesn't feel like the other person's heart is in it.